Ladies loose 10lbs by feb.19

Options

Replies

• thatfitnesschick547
    Options
    Hey guys! Just also wanted to mention, you should do squats on a daily basis to burn belly fat and lose inches off your waist. On average, many people start of with 50 but then gradually do more. Then, they start to do it two or more times a day. Looking forward to trying it!
  • Beigewhale
    Beigewhale Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Pork chops with caramelized balsamic and cucumber sticks tonight. Pork is my favourite protein .... today, anyway.

Tried out Body Step, and, welp, that's a sweaty way to burn 900+ calories.
  • DianeVG
    DianeVG Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Day 2 went to the gym and ate a good,breakfast
    I'm only doing tread mill right now will add weights next week really pushing to go all week
    Onda day at a time right!
  • RedBone481
    RedBone481 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome all new Ladies :) All the foods posted sound good! Keep it up ladies! :)
  • 46carmen
    46carmen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Although I joined last week, today is my starting day to get serious. I weighed in at Medical Weight Loss yesterday and was 5 pounds up since the beginning of the year. I'm 4'11 and weigh 185.4 pounds. Hopefully, those 5 pounds are water weight. My goal is 170 pounds or close to it. I'm trying to eat smaller meals. Today, I had a protein shake; 2 slices turkey bacon, an egg and 1/2 grapefruit; chicken salad, no mayo with 100 calorie bread. After work, I will go to the gym.
  • thatsmyromanname
    thatsmyromanname Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    A good day for me today, I had a banana for breakfast, homemade veg soup for lunch followed by a pear, and snacked on some Tuc biscuits. Walked 7 miles according to FitBit.
    Dinner is a tomato based Thai curry with prawns, c.450 calories or so.
  • namarc0
    namarc0 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Success on the diet front, but a need a little more on the exercise front. Will try to get it in today.
    Yesterday's menu
    Breakfast: egg whites with broccoli and cheese, almond coconut milk
    Lunch: salad with tuna and veggies
    Dinner: basil pesto tilapia, shrimp, wild rice, steamed Brussels sprouts
    Snacks: blueberries, popcorn and a little chocolate
  • sarahlynn23mfp
    sarahlynn23mfp Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I need accountability!! :)
  • Steffie1302
    Steffie1302 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in too :-)
  • Steffie1302
    Options
    I'm new to this how do I join btw
  • GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm in! I'm only 15 pounds away from my heaviest weight and I have no desire to find that number again. Hopefully this challenge will help to keep me motivated and focused. Please feel free to add me if you would like.
  • karenkappes
    karenkappes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm at 141 need to be 130 or under to fit into my swimsuit by the time we go to TX the end of Feb.!
  • RedBone481
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I need accountability!! :)
    No its not to late we are basically loosing 2lbs a week and on feb.19 we will poat results
  • RedBone481
    Options

You have joined by just saying I'm in! We are basically loosing 2lbs a week and posting results on feb.19. Also posting meals and motivating each other
  • RedBone481
    Options
    namarc0 wrote: »
    Success on the diet front, but a need a little more on the exercise front. Will try to get it in today.
    Yesterday's menu
    Breakfast: egg whites with broccoli and cheese, almond coconut milk
    Lunch: salad with tuna and veggies
    Dinner: basil pesto tilapia, shrimp, wild rice, steamed Brussels sprouts
    Snacks: blueberries, popcorn and a little chocolate

Sounds like a great day! Way too go!:)
  • RedBone481
    Options
    46carmen wrote: »
    Although I joined last week, today is my starting day to get serious. I weighed in at Medical Weight Loss yesterday and was 5 pounds up since the beginning of the year. I'm 4'11 and weigh 185.4 pounds. Hopefully, those 5 pounds are water weight. My goal is 170 pounds or close to it. I'm trying to eat smaller meals. Today, I had a protein shake; 2 slices turkey bacon, an egg and 1/2 grapefruit; chicken salad, no mayo with 100 calorie bread. After work, I will go to the gym.

Great start! :smile:
  • RedBone481
    Options
    A good day for me today, I had a banana for breakfast, homemade veg soup for lunch followed by a pear, and snacked on some Tuc biscuits. Walked 7 miles according to FitBit.
    Dinner is a tomato based Thai curry with prawns, c.450 calories or so.

Sounds good :smiley:
  • Steffie1302
    Options
    izaybess wrote: »

You have joined by just saying I'm in! We are basically loosing 2lbs a week and posting results on feb.19. Also posting meals and motivating each other

OK, I'm in :smile: where do I post
  • Tigergem_86
    Tigergem_86 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm 5'5 and 225lbs hoping to lose 60lbs in total. This looks like a good place to boost my motivation!
  • CarlaMaxwellx
    CarlaMaxwellx Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) will weigh myself thursday as I only do it once a week :) my 21st birthday is feb 18th and I have a big party the 19th so could really do with loosing 10 pounds :)