Ladies loose 10lbs by feb.19

Options

Replies

• sgmfpac
    sgmfpac Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That suits me well - a good focus for me. I've been tracking since 6th Jan - but need to get a bit more serious. Thanks for the motivation. I weigh in on Saturday - do you have a 'weight day' for this group?
  • RedBone481
    RedBone481 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the new ladies! :) our weigh in date is Feb.19 its loose 2lbs per week. If you wish to achieve lower such as 1lb a week please do as you feel you can handle. I am so excited about the growth of the group and all of the motivation.
  • tauntaun708
    tauntaun708 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. My name is Jataun and I would love to join this challenge. I have lost a total of 50 lbs so far but been stuck at the same weight range for eight months. Looking forward to seeing more progress and weight loss.

• RedBone481
    Options
    Today is Sunday and I know there will be some good meals being cooked. Post what you have cooked or will be eating. I am cooking my family a meal and myself a separate meal which include zucchini lasagna and a shrimp salad with cucumbers, cheese, eggs, wheat crackers, & fat free italian dressing. Eating a lot at dinner because i didn't eat breakfast until 2:00 so ill do lunch and dinner together.
  • thatsmyromanname
    thatsmyromanname Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I had a lie in today so also had lunch and dinner together, a lovely roast. Roast chicken, roast pots, roast parsnips and steamed broccoli, cauliflower and peas. And gravy. It was fabulous but very calorific, BUT I'm still under my calorie goal (about 1380 or something). Sunday is Roast Day and that won't change until summer - the rest of the week my meals are far more healthy!
  • pballer23
    pballer23 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Citrus chicken w/ broccoli and black eyed peas ! Half cup of fruit
  • channybee69
    channybee69 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Currently 145lbs, want to get down to 133lbs by Feb 19!
    Not sure what I'll eat on Valentine's Day now tho??
  • Emmalily67
    Emmalily67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am starting out on a quest to reform my eating and exercise habits and hopefully lose 30 lbs along the way. This challenge would be a good way to start.
  • colleenpayne502
    colleenpayne502 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi am in for sure. I would like to lose 35 by March 15. But 10 by February would be great. So how do we do this.
  • RedBone481
    Options
    @channybee69 valentine can be a cheat day for eating. @Emmalily67 Yes this is a great way to start as I'm just stating myself. @colleenpayne502 start with changing eating habits to healthy foods and keep up with your diary I put mines on 2lbs a week. I also started doing 30 mins of dance work outs and increased my water intake.
  • sisu89
    sisu89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I wish! To lose 10 lbs in 5 weeks, it'll take a 1000 deficit a day! I already have such a low caloric limit, I'd only be able to eat celery for the whole 5 weeks!
  • leahnixon34
    leahnixon34 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all quick question how do you reply to comments on here...I'm new to MFP ?
  • leahnixon34
    Options
    I hope you are all having a good week so far...I'm intending to post my (hopeful) weight loss on Saturday...would be fantastic to be 2lbs down by the end of week 1....I'm trying to eat well, have cut out my beloved white wine and am power walking for 40 mins a day..!!! Fingers crossed !
  • leahnixon34
    Options
    Does anyone follow @Thebodycoach on instagram he posts recipes and videos from his book 'Lean in 15' ...as the name suggests really simple 15 minuet meals.... I cooked his Chicken Tikka wraps last night for dinner so simple, low fat and incredibly tasty :smiley:
  • melliemichelle
    melliemichelle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 205 looking to see 160! Started this morning (again)
  • RedBone481
    Options
    @leahnixon34 You reply to comments the same way you typed your question in just add the person name with a @ symbol in front
  • RedBone481
    Options
    @Melliemichele Welcome :) You can do it!!

• altagracia85
    altagracia85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I am also joining. I would love to loose 10 pounds to increase my chances of getting pregnant.
  • altagracia85
    altagracia85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am currently 180 pounds. This moning i ate 1/2 of dried oatmeal with almond milk and less than tea spoon of cinnamon.
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Have lost 12lbs so far but weight loss has already stalled. Sigh. Pretty typical for me (one good week followed by one rubbish week despite doing the exact thing both weeks!). I'm currently around 253/254 and would like to get to 240 by 19th Feb but will take 245!