Ladies loose 10lbs by feb.19

Options

Replies

• melbz89
    melbz89 Posts: 23 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Im in! Just weighed myself this morning and boy do I hate weekends! The weekend is my weakness when it comes to eating but I'm ready to make some changes! Going to track everything and get myself to the gym 4-5 days a week!

26 Years old, 5'7"
    1/18/16 SW = 233
    2/19/16 GW = 223
  • DianeVG
    DianeVG Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in at 5'4 209.4lbs would love to be 150......started the gym today and hopefully with you guys help I will stick
    Breakfast McDonald's oatmeal cup of coffee
    Snack 1 halo
  • racin6861
    racin6861 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Jogged 3 miles. Had a hamburger pattie and Coconut non-dairy milk for lunch.
  • Supawmn18
    Supawmn18 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just rejoined mfp and this was a challenge I had already set for myself so to see the group is an added bonus. I'm starting today which gives me a month.
  • JZygmunt72
    JZygmunt72 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    add me if you guys would like im planning on losing 30 lbs by mid april. I have so far continued my weekly goal each week of 2 pounds, as long as i can keep this up I will get my goal
  • GettingFit2gether
    Options
    Hi ladies - if any of you are interested in joining an accountability group that I run through Facebook, please let me know! We post tips, encouragement, meal plans, etc. Just send me a private message for more information. The next group starts Jan. 25 and then another one will start up in February.
  • RedBone481
    RedBone481 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome welcome ladies :) We got this! I can't wait to see our progress!
  • RedBone481
    Options
    Breakfast-oaeal & water
    Lunch- tuna & wheat crackers & water
    Snack- protein bar
  • RedBone481
    Options
    *Oatmeal
  • melliemichelle
    melliemichelle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Started MFP (again) today. Did an hour on the elliptical trainer and still have 178 calories to spare. Just got to hold out through that long stretch until bedtime!
  • equestrianhealthy
    equestrianhealthy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 100% in. I currently weigh in at 160 lbs and my goal weight is 135.
  • doloresecheverria
    Options
    Yes count me in
  • sarawilkison
    sarawilkison Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to join in. I just went to the doctor today, and have 3 months to lower my cholesterol, or I need to go on medication. 10 lbs by Feb 19 would be great move in the right direction
  • bigandsmallagain
    bigandsmallagain Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    For lunch I ate the "Seared Salmon with Sauteed Spinach and Mushrooms Recipe" from Laura in the Kitchen (I'm not sure if we're allowed to link that kinda stuff since this is my first time in the forums) modified to fit the ingredients I had at home
    Boskovich Farms - Fresh 'n' Natural Baby Spinach, 3 cups
    Trader Joe's - Sliced Crimini Mushrooms, 85g
    Oil, avocado, 1 tbsp
    Salmon, 4 oz.
    324 calories
    My stats are 5'7" CW: 167 GW: 135 in case anyone's similar
    Good luck, everyone! :blush:
  • cverria
    cverria Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge. Heaviest I've been in a while and am motivated to start. Must rid myself of bad habits such as eating after dinner and wine during the week. Weight in at 143.2.
  • SheilaPrebula
    SheilaPrebula Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I had my official weigh in at docs today and I was down from 230 to 222. 8 pounds down. Love it. Drinking water like crazy! Love this challenge!
  • Jonnae519
    Jonnae519 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Im in too! Currently 210 lbs.. Goal 150.
  • Frostythesnowgal
    Frostythesnowgal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Weeeeeeeeee! I'm going to try my best!
  • shorarawi
    shorarawi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm 5 8"
    CW is 165 lb
    GW is 145 lb
  • thatfitnesschick547
    Options
    I would like to join too! So far, I have been on the app for nine solid days and I have lost 7 lbs. I weigh 155 and am 5'5. I am looking to weigh 118 in the near future. I have changed my calorie intake to 1,100 a day and I drink 16 cups of water a day. I am consistently active on a daily basis. Hoping to lose!