Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

eating 1 whole large pizza and still stay lean.

1235»

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    Here's an example with Chicago-style pizza (way more calories than thin crust normally). The Chicago classic from Lou Malnati is 346 calories for the "individual-sized" pizza (this is what the restaurant defines as a single serving). It is 912 for the small, which my sister and I used to split and be full (and I always thought it had far more calories than that, so am pleased to know this). It's 1524 for a medium, which I can't imagine anyone finishing on their own, except over maybe 2-3 meals, and a full 2168 for a large.

Um, I could finish a large in one sitting. Challenge excepted. Shipping to 73118? Lol.

• Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,163 Member
    Wetcoaster wrote: »
    You people must all be skinny..... I can easily eat a medium pizza alone....possibly a large if I have beer :)

I'm not "skinny" per se. I am a great weight for my height and age. My BMR, however is about 1300. My TDEE is around 1800. I'm gonna guess yours is a tad more.

I am 6'1 and 220 so yup :)

My BMR is 850 and I am 4 feet 11 inches. So I guess that I am a "little" bit smaller than you. A full pizza will feed me for two days. :)
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Here's an example with Chicago-style pizza (way more calories than thin crust normally). The Chicago classic from Lou Malnati is 346 calories for the "individual-sized" pizza (this is what the restaurant defines as a single serving). It is 912 for the small, which my sister and I used to split and be full (and I always thought it had far more calories than that, so am pleased to know this). It's 1524 for a medium, which I can't imagine anyone finishing on their own, except over maybe 2-3 meals, and a full 2168 for a large.

Um, I could finish a large in one sitting. Challenge excepted. Shipping to 73118? Lol.

I'm in
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Hornsby wrote: »

I'm in

C'n I come?
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    edited January 2016
    MFP is for logging food and counting calories. (Among other things)
    As long as you know your BMR? .....Which is measured in calories. But you dont count them. You know your body's magic number but you dont count or call them calories. Not to mention, Im so confused as to the point or purpose of this thread.

To lose you must burn more calories than you eat.

A calorie is a calorie, forever. The end.

ETA: Typo