My MFP girlfriend just dumped me

Options
1234568»

Replies

• AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    can someone just send me nudes already, i want to make a collage

@JeffreyMGiron You're doing it wrong. If you want dem nudez then you gotta post a headless torso pic. It is known.

im trying the more, "im not going to share your nudes so give them to me" approach

Of course! Girls love that! Just go over to the "rate the poster above" thread and I'm sure you'll find a willing participant!

i cant find those here?

The girls here are too busy consoling the OP! You'll never get the attention...unless you start your own thread. Which clearly works. Just remember to add a headless, shirtless, torso pic!!

• JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    nm2bsc wrote: »
    When the pics work and you get her back I want an edible arrangements!!

Well the junk pics worked better than in my wildest dreams lol
    Where do I send your reward? ;)

Dm'ing you now!!!
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options

@JeffreyMGiron You're doing it wrong. If you want dem nudez then you gotta post a headless torso pic. It is known.

im trying the more, "im not going to share your nudes so give them to me" approach

Of course! Girls love that! Just go over to the "rate the poster above" thread and I'm sure you'll find a willing participant!

i cant find those here?

The girls here are too busy consoling the OP! You'll never get the attention...unless you start your own thread. Which clearly works. Just remember to add a headless, shirtless, torso pic!!

I dont take headless torso pics as for it may show up in my next Portfolio when i get interviewed for a job and they do a name search on the internet. They might think i look like that and in reality i dont, because headless torso pics are really Calvin Klein models.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options

i cant find those here?

I dont take headless torso pics as for it may show up in my next Portfolio when i get interviewed for a job and they do a name search on the internet. They might think i look like that and in reality i dont, because headless torso pics are really Calvin Klein models.

Like that ever stopped anyone before. Also - change your username to something like IwantNudez instead of using your real name.

• Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options

i cant find those here?

Like that ever stopped anyone before. Also - change your username to something like IwantNudez instead of using your real name.

DMmeyourDerriere
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options

i cant find those here?

BRB DOING THAT RIGHT NOW, man imma be stacked on nudes for the next couple of weeks, SEE YA GUYS im going to Heaven!
  • MRSLJ1975
    MRSLJ1975 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    nm2bsc wrote: »
    mojo705 wrote: »
    I just popped back in to see if your forgiven yet or still alive at least ? Lol

Thanks for your concern. This is why I love the MFP community.
    My 'friend' is alive. Everybody is moving on. No hard feelings.

See I forgave u in the end :wink: better mood now lol