30 min. - 30 days!

Options

Replies

• VeraWatkins1
    VeraWatkins1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I'm a member of Planet Fitness so I work out everyday. Been retired since last year so I have time to use.
    30 mins. Thread mill; 30 mins Elliptical Trainer; 30 mins Stationary bike. Feel so good afterward... :)

Once you starts, it hard not to go. It becomes a part of life. Stay motivated.

• rnctipton
    rnctipton Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Walked slowly today for 30 min.
  • globalgourmand
    globalgourmand Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Day 12, walked around the house as the snow storm in my area kept me in. Day 13, 65 minute walk
  • koffeekakes
    koffeekakes Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Day 13, I did 40 min on the arc trainer, 65 on the bike, and more time on ab & arm machines. Woohoo!
  • rnctipton
    Options
    50 min of pickleball today!
  • cmjohnson53
    cmjohnson53 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Day 13/30 30 minutes cycling
  • cmjohnson53
    Options
    Day 14/30, 60 minutes cycling
  • VeraWatkins1
    VeraWatkins1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    7 Feb steps 11,279
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Day 7
    Zumba - 60 minutes
    Pt/OT - 20 minutes
  • koffeekakes
    Options
    Day 14 - PiYo Drench (46 min)
  • rnctipton
    Options
    40 min lifting
  • nkluet
    nkluet Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I missed a week, and am back. Hope to be more consistent. Day 6 - recumbent bike 20 minutes; treadmill 42 minutes (@ Anytime Fitness).
  • cmjohnson53
    Options
    Day 15/30, 60 minutes cycling
  • globalgourmand
    globalgourmand Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Day 14, 30 minutes walking.
    Day 15, 90 minute walk and 20 minutes resistance band training.
  • cblanza
    cblanza Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love seeing everyone's post in here. You are all helping keep me motivated. I've had a tough time lately (right after this challenge started) due to having a miscarriage. Because of that, I'm really sorry I haven't been good and posting every day on this forum. I've still been committed to 30 min. a day, and I'm continuing to see results. Thank you, all, for your motivation during this time, whether you realized it or not.
  • rnctipton
    Options
    Played pickleball for 2 hrs today!
  • nkluet
    nkluet Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day 7 - Leslie Sansone - Walk Away The Pounds - 30 minutes.
  • Goatsmith
    Goatsmith Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I shoot for an hour a day normally, so perhaps I'll add another 30? And try for 90min a day?
  • determined2suceed
    determined2suceed Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    cblanza wrote: »
    I absolutely love seeing everyone's post in here. You are all helping keep me motivated. I've had a tough time lately (right after this challenge started) due to having a miscarriage. Because of that, I'm really sorry I haven't been good and posting every day on this forum. I've still been committed to 30 min. a day, and I'm continuing to see results. Thank you, all, for your motivation during this time, whether you realized it or not.

Sorry to hear of your miscarriage hugs.. Your an inspiration to keep going! I on the other hand haven't been keeping up with you or anyone on this challenge lately.. Ugh going to give it another go it's just so hard to commit for me lately.. Guess it's because I've been doing everything good food wise and the scale doesn't budge.. Ugh guess if I move more things may drop scale wise..
  • koffeekakes
    Options
    Day 15 (should be Day 16 today, but yesterday my body just told me to chill so I listened) was an hour on the Arc Trainer at the gym. Was a 700+ calorie burn and I just know my lower body's going to be screaming tomorrow lol.