30 min. - 30 days!

Options

Replies

• koffeekakes
    koffeekakes Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Day 4 was a gym day! 65 minutes on the bike :)
  • rnctipton
    rnctipton Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My exercise today was a few hours of construction work, an excellent arm workout!
  • nkluet
    nkluet Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day 4 - Leslie Sansone Walk Away The Pounds 30 minute walk. Increased the intensity this time...whew!!
  • angelious
    angelious Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Day 4-15 min walk, 20 mins strength training :)
  • angelious
    Options
    I wish I had found this earlier, I'm a bit late but I'd love to join. I've just signed up to the gym and plan on doing couch to 5K. My goal is to be able to run 5km by June 30. Fingers Crossed, this forum is just what I need.

Join anyways not everyone started on the same day
  • suecastro
    suecastro Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    jandie wrote: »
    Today was strength training and I did 30 minutes of circuit training. I forgot to eat before I left for the gym and thought I was going to pass out after my workout. Lesson learned, I will take time to eat breakfast. Thankfully, I was with a friend who could drive me home.

Just for interest I read that women should be eating bore exercising and men after to maximise fat burn.

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    PT 45 minutes + walking

^this was my 3rd day. Walking about 20 minutes home from the store because I was too laden down to be Abe to lift me cart onto the bus. :)
  • rnctipton
    rnctipton Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    45 min upper body strength training today!
  • miztessbert
    miztessbert Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Day 5 (Fri.) I was able to get up early and do Leslie Sansone's 2 mile walk away the pounds dvd before going to work
  • suecastro
    suecastro Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Weather bloody awful, could not be bothered to go to the gym but decided to take some old glasses I was donating from my parents to shop sending glasses to 3rd world countries. This resulted in 200 odd cals of exercise so I think that counts and walking to babysit tonight in a howling gale so think that counts as walking with resistance too! Not a good day on commitment front as ate a bag of chocolate! What a waste of calories!!!!!
  • koffeekakes
    Options
    Day 5 was a repeat of yesterday, 65 minutes on the bike at the gym, but I just didn't push as hard. Still a workout though! :)
  • cmjohnson53
    cmjohnson53 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Day 5/30. 30 minutes on treadmill. Actually ran some, first time ever.
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    30 mins on the treadmill at the gym, 18,844 Fitbit steps currently and I still have to walk to the grocery store & back! *done*
  • weightlossmayhem
    weightlossmayhem Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I forgot to log yesterday I just walked the track for 30 minutes and today I did 75 minutes of water aerobics and swimming.
  • globalgourmand
    globalgourmand Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    30 minutes on the stationary bike for Day 5.
  • barbh2001
    barbh2001 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    5 for 5. Circuit training. 30 minutes.
  • angelious
    Options
    Day 5- 30 mins at home seated strength training.
  • miztessbert
    miztessbert Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Day 6 (Sat.) completed WATP Express Walk Strong (2 mi)
  • barbh2001
    barbh2001 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    6 for 6. 8.25mi run. 1 hour 23 minutes. It's the only day I exercise more than 30 minutes so I try to make it count!
  • koffeekakes
    Options
    Day 6 was PiYo Drench (46 min). Going to do absolutely later as well. We're 1/5 of the way through this Challenge already! Time flies!