30 min. - 30 days!

Options

Replies

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm supposed to do physical therapy every day I'm not in a session and I just got cleared to resume upper body strength training. So this would be a good time to have to provide some accountability.
  • cblanza
    cblanza Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - COMPLETE! I got my total body cardio fix in, even after a lousy headache! I'm so excited to see everyone's updates for today! Keep up the great work!!
  • KidKNuncio
    KidKNuncio Posts: 26 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Day 1 complete! 44 mins of strength training. Wanted to run but my legs are still sore from a brutal leg day yesterday. Great job everyone!!
  • stiglich2002
    stiglich2002 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Did my 30 min with Chalene Lean on Beachbody On Demand
  • nkluet
    nkluet Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It's been snowing here since late afternoon. I had to take my garbage and recycling bins out to the curb, then decided I might as well do some shoveling. I didn't check the time, but am counting my shoveling as 30 minutes of exercise.
  • cagirltx217
    cagirltx217 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me please
  • cagirltx217
    cagirltx217 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I walked for 30 minutes this evening
  • cnroybal
    cnroybal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I rowed for 30 minutes today. 1 of 30 in the books :wink:
  • FiddlinRDH
    FiddlinRDH Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Oops, forgot to post for day 1: did 30 minutes of low impact aerobics before work-6:30-7:00 am.
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Was able to ride the bike last night for 45 minutes hard, the longest and hardest I have gone so far this month! I think it helped joining a challenge and looking through pages and pages of peoples transformation pictures.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I joined at the end of the day yesterday. Today, is have an appointment for aquatic pt at 8:30, plu im planning on going to an aquafit class at 7.
  • miztessbert
    miztessbert Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Day 1 (Monday) did a DVD total body workout and 1 mi walk away the lbs.
  • determined2suceed
    determined2suceed Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Do people mind if I friend them? Also looking to expand my community here on MFP.
    Do people mind if I friend them? Also looking to expand my community here on MFP.

Sure add me!
  • determined2suceed
    determined2suceed Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Day 2 complete did an hour of walking!
  • Primal_Butterfly
    Primal_Butterfly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Completed day 2 bright and early! 30 min BR WO#2 video and a 25 min walk.
  • JustHilsie
    JustHilsie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • barbh2001
    barbh2001 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    2 for 2! 30 minute-ish run this morning. Feels good to be done with exercise already!
  • zumbaqueen423
    zumbaqueen423 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started again with MFP yesterday and today I decided I need some accountability. I'm in for the 30 day challenge, but my 1st day will start TODAY! Excited to have a challenge and accountability!
  • cmjohnson53
    cmjohnson53 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Got 60 minutes of biking in today! 2/30 down!
  • weightlossmayhem
    weightlossmayhem Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Day 2=75 minutes of walking and some serious stretching tonight!