30 min. - 30 days!

Options

Replies

• rnctipton
    rnctipton Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    30 min kettlebell workout today. Having a hard time finding workouts that don't impact my bad knee!
  • koffeekakes
    koffeekakes Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of Challenge finished... 50 minutes of PiYo (Lower Body & Core). So far, so good! :)
  • globalgourmand
    globalgourmand Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Day 2 down with 30 minutes of walking!
  • globalgourmand
    Options
    Day 3 was 75 minutes of yoga and 20 minutes of brisk walking !
  • dcoop12
    dcoop12 Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Day 3 is done. My body is super sore. I do 20 minutes of any type of cardio hardcore and 10 minutes focusing on toning a different part of my body everyday.
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    15 min walk to work, 15 min walk at lunch, 15 min walk home, 20 min walk after supper....does it count if it wasn't all at the same time?
  • nkluet
    nkluet Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day 3 - Leslie Sansone Walk Away The Pounds, 30 minute walk.
  • preethys
    preethys Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm in! Only 3 days strong so far but going for 30!
  • getfit2616
    getfit2616 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I need to get up and moving!
  • angelious
    angelious Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Day two (yesterday) -30 mins cardio
    Day three (today)- 40mins at home workout. Strength training (toning) & flexibility and Seated exercise for abs, legs and arms. Almost didn't do it today but thought of not making it beyond 2 days helped.
  • determined2suceed
    determined2suceed Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Day 4 complete did kick boxing! Tired
  • suecastro
    suecastro Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    DAY 4 Lovely sunny day but went to gym with friend and signed up again and walked for 30 mins, 10 mins stationery bike and 5 mins ski machine and booked review at gym for next Thursday so am really up for this challenge. Park can wait till tomorrow!
  • barbh2001
    barbh2001 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of 4. 30 minute early run. Tried intervals this time. 30 sec fast and 1 min recovery. repeat.
  • cmjohnson53
    cmjohnson53 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Day 4/30, 60 minute cycling.
  • s4m73
    s4m73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I only just found this board. I'm joining in starting tomorrow. Might be the kick up the butt I need
  • dropping_10
    dropping_10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I wish I had found this earlier, I'm a bit late but I'd love to join. I've just signed up to the gym and plan on doing couch to 5K. My goal is to be able to run 5km by June 30. Fingers Crossed, this forum is just what I need.
  • globalgourmand
    Options
    I knew I would be busy today in the evening (which is when I usually exercise), so I walked to and from work, which gave me 57 minutes of activity, not to mention a great couple bursts of energy to start and end the workday.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    PT 45 minutes + walking
  • jandie
    jandie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Today was strength training and I did 30 minutes of circuit training. I forgot to eat before I left for the gym and thought I was going to pass out after my workout. Lesson learned, I will take time to eat breakfast. Thankfully, I was with a friend who could drive me home.
  • miztessbert
    miztessbert Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Day 4 (Thursday.) did Everyday Woman workout #1 and Leslie Sansone's 1 mile walk away the pounds dvd