Oreos: The greatest packaged cookie of all time

Options

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    @nutmegoreo
    OMG for the love of all things Oreo.... you're killing me with your avatar... they don't sell those here... probably a good thing too. They look awesome ;) I'm quite sure it had nothing to do with stumbling across this thread but when I was at the store (cough cough) a bit ago when I happened to be in front of the Oreo's... Nothing jumped out at me. I must have gone to a small store that had little selection. They didn't have anything other regular other than the thin ones. I've tried the Reese's and got so hooked on them... they seem to be gone for ever though... so I guess I can stop going to the meetings. Gawd those were good!

@Hearts_2015

LOL! They were so good! I will be buying another box, and hopefully will be able to keep it to one per day. The avi is because of this thread (of course). Also because of this thread, my Oreo consumption has increased dramatically (I hadn't had one in years, now I'm on my second pack of the thins, and ate the whole box of ice cream sandwiches). No regrets! I am beginning to suspect @Carlos_421 is a shill for Oreo. :wink:
  • MsBuzzkillington
    MsBuzzkillington Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I tried the Cinnamon Roll flavored ones and oh man, they were good. I had to give them away or I was going to end up eating the entire package.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    @nutmegoreo
    OMG for the love of all things Oreo.... you're killing me with your avatar... they don't sell those here... probably a good thing too. They look awesome ;) I'm quite sure it had nothing to do with stumbling across this thread but when I was at the store (cough cough) a bit ago when I happened to be in front of the Oreo's... Nothing jumped out at me. I must have gone to a small store that had little selection. They didn't have anything other regular other than the thin ones. I've tried the Reese's and got so hooked on them... they seem to be gone for ever though... so I guess I can stop going to the meetings. Gawd those were good!

@Hearts_2015

LOL! They were so good! I will be buying another box, and hopefully will be able to keep it to one per day. The avi is because of this thread (of course). Also because of this thread, my Oreo consumption has increased dramatically (I hadn't had one in years, now I'm on my second pack of the thins, and ate the whole box of ice cream sandwiches). No regrets! I am beginning to suspect @Carlos_421 is a shill for Oreo. :wink:

Hmm...He is in this thread an awful lot! Plus many of his posts have had me thinking of oreos and what type I want. lol
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me feel guilty about buying a pack of Oreos today, lol.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    @nutmegoreo

@Hearts_2015

I assure you that Nabisco does not pay me.......enough.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    @nutmegoreo

@Hearts_2015

That's Christie in Canada! How much is Christie paying you? You're certainly improving their profits (says the girl with the Oreo ice cream sandwich avi)
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    magerum wrote: »
    yirara wrote: »
    Ingredients
    SUGAR, UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID), PALM AND/OR CANOLA OIL, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CORNSTARCH, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE), SALT, SOY LECITHIN, VANILLIN - AN ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CHOCOLATE.CONTAINS WHEAT, SOY.

two cookies of 20 grams contain 13 grams of sugar. Honestly, I don't see anything yummy in here, and I know Oreos taste artificial and not very rich.

I bet you're fun at all the parties.

:D:D:D
  • pearso21123
    pearso21123 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Fig newtons ftw.

LOL. I was reading this thread while eating fig newtons. I wasn't going to admit it until I saw your post.
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    @nutmegoreo

@Hearts_2015

That's Christie in Canada! How much is Christie paying you? You're certainly improving their profits (says the girl with the Oreo ice cream sandwich avi)

Lol I should email a link to this thread and ask for royalties. Lol
  • ironhajee
    ironhajee Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    False.

Peak Freans - Shortcake cookies dipped in milk

Fact. Oreos lose to Shortcake cookies.

I'm willing to start a debate on this in the Nutrition Debate section of MFP and I will be victorious.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    ironhajee wrote: »
    False.

I'm willing to start a debate on this in the Nutrition Debate section of MFP and I will be victorious.

Oh, throw down! :laugh:

@Carlos_421
  • ironhajee
    Options
    Oh ... OH.... so you're calling on back up now!??

Well laaaa Dee daaaa

Looks like the turns have tabled. . .
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    Oh ... OH.... so you're calling on back up now!??

Well laaaa Dee daaaa

Looks like the turns have tabled. . .

Not at all, it wasn't my assertation to begin with. I assumed you were calling out the OP. :wink:
  • ironhajee
    Options
    Lol fun times!
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    False.

See you by the monkey bars...
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    False.

@ironhajee There would have to be sample of the above sent to each of our mailboxes for a real comparison. ;)
  • Hearts_2015
    edited March 2016
    Options
    False.

Just letting you know what you're meeting at the Monkey bars for...

150151.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_oGGqLOtttA7UefpVUHgUBI9EYTafzWkGbmEUshVZT7jWmcH6CA
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    False.

Just letting you know what you're meeting at the Monkey bars for...

150151.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_oGGqLOtttA7UefpVUHgUBI9EYTafzWkGbmEUshVZT7jWmcH6CA

I'll bring the ones in my avi!
  • farmerpam1
    farmerpam1 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    False.

@ironhajee There would have to be sample of the above sent to each of our mailboxes for a real comparison. ;)

In for the samples!
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    Happy National Oreo Day, everyone!!!!