Replies

• Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    kimny72 wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Deluxe Grahams? I loved those!

YASSSSSS! They might live in a tree and wear pointed toe shoes, but those damn elves could make a good graham cookie. They don't taste the same now, or I have just over-idolized how they tasted then. <sigh>

Fudge stripes are the best of the Elven cookies.

Mic drop

Second best.
    Rainbow chips deluxe are the truly best elven cookie.
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »

YASSSSSS! They might live in a tree and wear pointed toe shoes, but those damn elves could make a good graham cookie. They don't taste the same now, or I have just over-idolized how they tasted then. <sigh>

Mic drop

Second best.

I take it you poor deprived souls haven't tried the Jif Fudge Peanut Butter Crunchy Nut Cookie flavor or the Coconut Dreams flavor...
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    annaskiski wrote: »

Mic drop

Second best.

I take it you poor deprived souls haven't tried the Jif Fudge Peanut Butter Crunchy Nut Cookie flavor or the Coconut Dreams flavor...

:astonished::grin: My shopping list keeps growing...
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options

Mic drop

When Jeff Sessions fires up the cookie oven, he makes some really good cookies! :)

One of my my unpopular opinions is that Grasshoppers are better than Girl Scout Mint Thins...
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

Mic drop

Second best.

giphy.gif
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    This was my favorite Keebler cookie when I was younger

kicproductimage-128477_el_org.jpg

Also remember eating a lot of this one too

kicproductimage-127277_vienna_fingers.jpg

We also bought a lot of the regular Chips Ahoy & either the Chips Ahoy Candy Blasts or the Keebler Rainbow Chips Deluxe.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I recently discovered that Trader Joe's Joe-Joes are perhaps superior to the original oreo. Or at least an excellent substitute.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    I recently discovered that Trader Joe's Joe-Joes are perhaps superior to the original oreo. Or at least an excellent substitute.

I've tried the Joe Joes. They tasted off somehow.
  • CarvedTones
    Options
    This was my favorite Keebler cookie when I was younger

kicproductimage-128477_el_org.jpg

Also remember eating a lot of this one too

kicproductimage-127277_vienna_fingers.jpg

We also bought a lot of the regular Chips Ahoy & either the Chips Ahoy Candy Blasts or the Keebler Rainbow Chips Deluxe.

I mentioned earlier that Golden Oreos were my favorite Oreo. I think Vienna Fingers are actually better. I don't eat them ravenously; they are the kind of thing I would eat slowly for way too long and suddenly realize I have eaten about half the package. I have to count them out, log them and eat them far away from the package.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    No. I will take Milano or Lorna Doone any day.
  • OHFlamingo
    OHFlamingo Posts: 239 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I buy the Oreos dipped in white chocolate and then decorate them for my Christmas Cookie gifts. Personally, I'll trade you my oreos for some Keebler Pecan Sandies!
    y2f9lx9xvdni.png
  • glassyo
    Options
    OHFlamingo wrote: »
    I buy the Oreos dipped in white chocolate and then decorate them for my Christmas Cookie gifts. Personally, I'll trade you my oreos for some Keebler Pecan Sandies!
    y2f9lx9xvdni.png

They used to sell the Pecan Sandies in 100 calorie packs. I loooooove those damned cookies so them portion controlling it for me was a huge bonus. Damned Keebler getting rid of those portion controlled packs of deliciousness.
  • CarvedTones
    Options
    I love pecans; the sandies are another one I need to get a couple of and eat them far away from the package.
  • MelissaSheklian
    MelissaSheklian Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    S’mores Oreos, They may be getting out of control with all the flavors but these were amazing
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    S’mores Oreos, They may be getting out of control with all the flavors but these were amazing

Agreed, I thought the Smores were really good. I'm working on the Strawberry Shortcake right now, they are yummy but extra sweet so I'll probably get tired of them before I finish them. Still have a Rocky Road in the pantry, but I think I'm in the mood for some Thins first!
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    You guys. OMG.

c2v08gnnhbn8.jpg
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options

That is perfect for a white elephant gift!
  • glassyo
    Options