Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Oreos: The greatest packaged cookie of all time

1757677787981»

Replies

• kimny72kimny72 Posts: 14,013Member Member Posts: 14,013Member Member
    Oooo, those look good. I'll be on the look out for them now!
  • Cat_A_89Cat_A_89 Posts: 80Member Member Posts: 80Member Member
    I always save a few calories for 2 or 3 oreos for my after dinner treat 😁
  • SteroidalLolitaSteroidalLolita Posts: 122Member Member Posts: 122Member Member
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Also, Jugg is wrong because mint Oreos are disgusting sacrilege.

How dare you. Mint Oreos and chocolate Oreos give me the will to live. :'(
  • Carlos_421Carlos_421 Posts: 4,914Member, Premium Member Posts: 4,914Member, Premium Member
    Also, Jugg is wrong because mint Oreos are disgusting sacrilege.

How dare you. Mint Oreos and chocolate Oreos give me the will to live. :'(

I don't make the truth. I just tell it.
  • Carlos_421Carlos_421 Posts: 4,914Member, Premium Member Posts: 4,914Member, Premium Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    I'm on my last s'moreo of the 4 packages I bought. Not last package. Last s'moreo. And my local Target (which says they have some in stock) didn't have any. Is it ok to break down in tears in this situation? They're my favorite *sniffle*

Saddest story on the whole internet today.
  • glassyoglassyo Posts: 3,968Member Member Posts: 3,968Member Member
    I'm on my last s'moreo of the 4 packages I bought. Not last package. Last s'moreo. And my local Target (which says they have some in stock) didn't have any. Is it ok to break down in tears in this situation? They're my favorite *sniffle*

You are truly supportive.
  • kellyjellybellyjellykellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,340Member Member Posts: 9,340Member Member

You are truly supportive.

Can you order online?
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Posts: 1,605Member Member Posts: 1,605Member Member
  • cheriej2042cheriej2042 Posts: 152Member Member Posts: 152Member Member
    I'm kinda mad at them ever since they took the trans fat out and didn't tell us. They don't taste as good but they are still pretty good. The thins are nice.
  • koalathebearkoalathebear Posts: 157Member Member Posts: 157Member Member
    I don't like eating traditional Oreos on their own but I do like blending them up with cream cheese and making them into cheesecake truffle balls.

I also like the cinnamon bun Oreos. They are yummy! My husband brought some back to Australia with him on his last trip back to visit his family in Canada. I've also tried the lemon thin ones which are ok but not great. Red velvet is also pretty delish.
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Posts: 4,173Member Member Posts: 4,173Member Member
    DW1Texas wrote: »
    Here's how you hide them from the kids...

u0mxha8djy7e.gif

34s0ssgiu4eo.gif

That's a genius idea. Reminds me of the lady on the Confessions thread that posted she hides her snacks in a tampon box :D.

Went to a few stores looking for The Carrot Cake Oreos, but found nothing. If anyone tries leave a review.

These might be good...I don't even like Oreos except I do remember liking the Golden ones.
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 4,479Member Member Posts: 4,479Member Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    DW1Texas wrote: »
    Here's how you hide them from the kids...

u0mxha8djy7e.gif

34s0ssgiu4eo.gif

That's a genius idea. Reminds me of the lady on the Confessions thread that posted she hides her snacks in a tampon box :D.

Went to a few stores looking for The Carrot Cake Oreos, but found nothing. If anyone tries leave a review.

These might be good...I don't even like Oreos except I do remember liking the Golden ones.

Carrot cake oreos are my favorite oreo of all time!