Crossfit112 Posts: 269 Member
Which one do u prefer these days ?

Me : Single life

Replies

• JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Well since I'm married I have to say relationship :tongue:

ETA: You couldn't pay me enough to go back to the single life.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I was dead set single for years, knew I'd always be single and more than happy with that. No regrets!

Then my husband come along and stuffed it all up, and I'd not change a thing :D
  • LolliLouUk
    LolliLouUk Posts: 172
    Options
    I'm single and young so I'm just enjoying myself at the moment
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I'm married so i'm kind of stuck like that!!! and i wouldnt change him for the world!

if we did split up though, i would stay single, theres no way i would go through all that dating crap again!!! too old for all that!
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Relationship.

I like being able to take care of another person...I like sharing my days and nights with someone. Having someone to lean on.

Granted those who are single have friends and family...I didn't hate my single life...I just feel my husband enhances my life and make it even better.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I like being married, but I do miss a lot of thing about being single...and wouldn't mind living alone like one week out of the month!!
  • stephx4
    stephx4 Posts: 810
    Options
    A relationship can be just as good as being single... Depends if you know your boundaries :)
  • Emar11
    Emar11 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'd take single life over settling for a relationship with the wrong person. That's why I'm single haha.
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Being single, so you have an all-access pass, and no judges you. Well most of the time anyway...
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Married. It's wonderful to have a loving, funny, intelligent, supportive partner who always has my back and is there when I need him. He is still my favorite companion after 42 years.
  • brandynot
    brandynot Posts: 88
    Options
    Prefer being in a relationship. But thoroughly enjoying single life at the moment. :wink: :wink: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i prefer being on my own. i'm very commitment-phobic. srsly, if there is a feeling, i am OUT!
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Single and loving it at the moment!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    I like being able to take care of another person...I like sharing my days and nights with someone. Having someone to lean on.

someone said this about being in a relationship. i have to say i love that part too. but i'm single right now and i love just being able to do what i want, when i want it....and treating myself like a princess :)
  • JaneDough_
    JaneDough_ Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Single life alllllllllll the way! I love it!

Being able to do whatever I want without having to consult with anyone = wins
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I never really enjoyed the single life. I prefer having someone to go through day to day stuff with, so relationship for me. Good thing since I'm married.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Relationship

Dating world sucks especially if you are older, over weight, and unattractive.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I like being married, but I do miss a lot of thing about being single...and wouldn't mind living alone like one week out of the month!!

yeah this good idea
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I will always prefer being in a healthy, mutually fulfilling relationship over being single.

But I will always prefer being single to being in a bad relationship.

Right now, I am single, and I am happy. Open to whatever comes my way but also genuinely happy.
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options

This. I would rather be in a relationship. I suck at the whole dating/putting yourself out there thing, would definitely rather be in a relationship than single.