Single life or Relationship ?

Options

Replies

• Andrea8985
    Andrea8985 Posts: 107
    Options
    Depends on the day you ask me. I love my husband. I love having a partner to go through life with. At the same time, I really like alone time. I don't like having someone there ALL THE TIME. I like to be able to do my own thing, when I want to do it.
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    You can be married and bored, or single and lonely. Ain't no happiness nowhere. -Chris Rock- LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6X0Qqxx3f0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EfLbDFlrQg
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    Single life is easier. But hard work, including the hard work that goes into maintaining an intimate relationship, reaps great rewards along with some blood, sweat, and tears.

Personally, not up for two jobs. & like with a job, I think things go more smoothly if the hiring gets done right. If the candidates in the pool are not a fit, the role's going unfilled.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Relationship.

I don't like the whole "dating scene" and I feel a lot more comfortable when I'm just with someone seriously. I've never been one for dating around (nothing against those who do - I'm just not good at it!) Every relationship I've been in has lasted 1-2 years. Been with my current boyfriend for two years now, hopefully this one sticks 'cause I don't want to go back to being single haha. The single life holds zero appeal to me :P

ETA: I also love my boyfriend dearly... I'm not in a relationship just to be in a relationship, haha. If I had no good options I would remain single. Luckily, he is a great option :heart:
  • GGDaddy
    GGDaddy Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    *Loved* being single, until I met the right gal.

Now I *love* being married.
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Why not both?
  • Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Currently single, but dating...

I think a hybrid of the two would be good - freedom to do as you please, but someone there when you need them.

Possible?
  • SAH1906
    SAH1906 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    wow.

Relationship. Nothing like having that one person who gets you and you can ALWAYS talk to them. However when its ending... relationship is a killer.
  • Lvlytxn
    Lvlytxn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    single...been married before.
  • LuckyFur
    LuckyFur Posts: 96
    Options
    I'm single because I'm like an untamed tiger.
  • KimberleyS0624
    KimberleyS0624 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I wish I could have both!
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,017 Member
    Options
    Married was fun for a while and then not fun for a long time. :brokenheart:

Single dad for now... not even looking but perhaps one day.... :flowerforyou:
  • DestinyS29
    DestinyS29 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Happily single following a less than pleasent marriage/divorce. I love my freedom, but I would happily give SOME of it up if the right guy came along. But I'm a big believer in together but separate... meaning lets not live together, but be committed to each other. Takes a lot of trust but with the right person I think it could be perfect. Plenty of space and freedom but someone to call your own! :happy: Maybe I'm dreaming and this is why I'm still single HAHA. Ok for the right guy I might live with them but at the VERY least need my own bedroom! LOL
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Relationship

Dating world sucks especially if you are older, over weight, and unattractive.

I hope you're not referring to yourself as unattractive? I think you have stunning eyes and pretty :)

Relationship for me although when I was single I loooooooved it!
    I love relationship now because i'm married to my best friend and we can be lovey, mushy and stupid together, if there was ever a hidden camera we may worry people....plus getting some sex is easy and frequent for both of us!!
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    they both come with equal amounts of headaches!
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options

LOL
  • FitnessGirlD
    Options
    Well my husband and I are separated and I never plan on going back. Years of mental games really messed up my self esteem & caused me to gain a crap load of weight. Now that I am single... (I mean now that I'm FREE!!), in the last 2 months have lost 20 pounds and I FINALLLLLY have the motivation to ditch this weight! =-)
  • Amalthea_Rose
    Amalthea_Rose Posts: 278 Member
    Options

lol .. agreed
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    relationship