Single life!!
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Single life.
  • Cherie011
    Cherie011 Posts: 1
    Options
    Single and starting to enjoy my space after raising three kids alone. It's my time for myself now.
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I really want a girlfriend again, been 2 years :(
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I am newly single...so far I'm enjoying it. But I know I'll want a relationship eventually, when the novelty has worn off.
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I'm a romantic gal and am all about loveee :heart: therefore, I can't go past relationship. However I've been in my relationship for the last 8 years! So sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I was single haha but there's no way I could trade what I have for wandering thoughts!
  • Goddessmaker1
    Goddessmaker1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Prefer to be in a lasting quality relationship. But have been single since 2005.:cry:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Been with my husband for 12 years. I :heart: it more each year that goes by. If you find the right person, there's no better way to spend your life than with an awesome partner! :drinker:
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Single.

And very happy to stay that way.
  • new_bella
    new_bella Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I will always prefer being in a healthy, mutually fulfilling relationship over being single.

But I will always prefer being single to being in a bad relationship.

Right now, I am single, and I am happy. Open to whatever comes my way but also genuinely happy.

This!
  • afreelandgti
    Options
    Single right now because I know I'm not ready for a relationship atm. I'm sure I'll be ready soon.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    i'm not sure i'm the relationship type. i'm a pretty private person, and really revel in my own space and independence. people can be exhausting sometimes, and i like quiet moments to just be. more often than not, i'm most comfortable when by myself.

i guess it's a good thing i have no desire for children or marriage 'eh? :flowerforyou:
  • deanjou59
    deanjou59 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Relationship! My marriage is the thing that I cherish and value most in my life! :)
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I would want to be in a relationship but I'm single right now. I want somebody that I can grow old with and somebody that wants kids.
  • simplyciera
    simplyciera Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Single, but being best friends with someone you fxck.

Wait...that's a relationship.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Which one do u prefer these days ?

Me : Single life

:p
  • BrklynTico
    BrklynTico Posts: 143
    Options

Not in my world.
  • skinnybunny_x
    Options

LMAO.
  • skinnybunny_x
    Options

Not in my world.

Of course not, you only date bimbos who aren't capable of social interaction beyond sex. I joke! Sorta.
  • BrklynTico
    BrklynTico Posts: 143
    Options

Not in my world.

Of course not, you only date bimbos who aren't capable of social interaction beyond sex. I joke! Sorta.

Or mature women who know are smart enough to understand that when I say, "I'm not looking for a relationship," I'm actually not looking for relationship. The "bimbos" are the ones who try to redefine my intentions after being explicitly told what they are.