What SMALL thing did you do today to help with your journey?

Options

Replies

• ritzyswish
    ritzyswish Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have accepted that I'm having an off day.

Stressed at work and feeling tired, I've found it hard to focus on what I'm eating. I've gone 200 calories over (1400). But that's still 400 calories under.....

Tomorrow will be a new day.
  • deetails26
    deetails26 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Cranked up my music and went for a walk on my 15 minute break even though I tried talking myself out of it several times because I had no one to walk with at work today.
  • epeart11
    epeart11 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Working on my water intake.
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Ordered lunch out and DIDN'T have the cheeseburger
  • i_love_me_1305
    i_love_me_1305 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I walked for 15 mints today it was slow pace but I also did 2 flights of stairs in that time today is a big first step for me.
  • dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Made a delicious healthy dinner but ate about 3 servings it was so good. I had a little easter candy but was controlled about it. I did two hours of hard yard work but I was still a little over on calories.
    This is silly but I messed around with my garnish tools ard cut up some really cool looking vegetables that somehow were more fun to eat
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Trouble sleeping and just wanted to stay in bed but got myself up, did my kettle bells, made my breakfast and packed lunch and snack.
  • hhof
    hhof Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This morning I reviewed my previous posts looking to see if I recorded a specific milestone. While I didn't find it, I did find encouragement! Looking through the posts I saw, "burned," "completed," "lost," "has logged in for...," along with my own personal notes of struggles and strengths. Try it, look at your previous posts, it sure felt good. Today's milestone, comfortably wearing my same belt at 4 notches. I remember how excited I was when I hit the third notch.
  • tristramtrent
    tristramtrent Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    It's the first day I've really not felt like keeping on keeping on but I log anyway. I think it's lack of sleep and stress. I will try to make good with a longish walk. Keeping on regardless.
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I just want to say I'm really happy I started this thread. I've had an off couple of days and it's so tempting to say "screw it, I'm not logging, forget about all of this." But I remember the little steps, and that it's okay to make mistakes or bad choices once in a while. You guys are all an inspiration <3
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    took aspirin to help soothe my DOMs
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Not going to an optional catered (read 'catered with high calorie sweets to the ceiling') meeting at work.
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    Today I ran 1.4 miles, the most I have ever run. I'm so happy with my progress... two months ago I couldn't even run a tenth of a mile.
  • jennkaufer89
    jennkaufer89 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I resisted the urge to take the can of whipped cream we have in the fridge and put some on top of my protein shake this morning!! o:)
  • dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I was so tired and hungry after work and missed the bus so it took me an hour and a half to get home from work. I stopped at mcdonalds. But the good thing I did was not eat the fries. Best I could do today
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Stuck to the serving size
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Today I ran 1.4 miles, the most I have ever run. I'm so happy with my progress... two months ago I couldn't even run a tenth of a mile.

You go! It's a great feeling, isn't it? <3
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I got nothin. I made no efforts today, besides the usual logging and whatnot. How about this? I will pencil in a run on my schedule for tomorrow. Scheduling a future activity counts as a small something, right?
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Best mile since I restarted my exercise March 1st. :) It takes a bit to get back what I lost but I am almost back to my old time.
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    So far, I haven't given into my urge to eat junk.