What SMALL thing did you do today to help with your journey?

Options

Replies

• becbo22
    becbo22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I ran 5 miles this morning, then spent the day doing chores and renovations on my fitness studio. I was craving chocolate and allowed myself to have a bar but didn't go overboard. It fits into my calories too with all the exercise today. Chocolate has previously (and recently) been a food that I would mindlessly binge on.
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    I was really beat from a week of going to the gym, but because it's Friday and I get the weekend off, I said to myself that I should give every extra minute I had in me as a push. I'm basically a sore, trembling slug this afternoon, but I did it, knowing it will get easier and those few minutes DO make a difference.
  • honorablebede
    honorablebede Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I packed healthy food to eat while out
  • IpakDaley
    IpakDaley Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Celebrated meeting my recent weight goal by spending 20 extra minutes on the treadmill.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Finally have my new fridge and am back to planning and eating. I had my planned breakfast this morning and am back on track. Beautiful day today. I will get out for some extra steps - maybe play with the dog in the yard a while.
  • osche731
    osche731 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I packed myself breakfast and lunch.
  • wrknonmedaily
    wrknonmedaily Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Packed my Nike's to walk on lunch!
  • cookie62877
    cookie62877 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I got a little hungry 2 hours after breakfast so I went and made some hot chai tea to hold me over till lunch :)
  • krazy1sbk
    krazy1sbk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Getting toppings on the side (dressing, sour cream, cheese) really helps me eat less of it because I have to physically add it to my food when eating out. I also bought a whole bag of halo oranges to keep me from binging on sugar after lunch!
  • NadiaMayl
    NadiaMayl Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Flooded in in Houston! Kids out of school! Husband working from home! Horrible cramps! Can't drive to the gym for my spin class..... But I GOT on the treadmill and walked for an hour !!!!
  • tjohn034
    tjohn034 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Went for a run by the beach! :D
  • kellibee2000
    kellibee2000 Posts: 87 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Missed my usual gym time, so i took the kids & dog for a walk & did strength training in my living room. Big improvement for me!
  • 2nd_Fiddle
    2nd_Fiddle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I often needlessly snack late. Tonight, I made some lemongrass tea instead of munching.
  • draco706
    draco706 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I had extra time so I did cardio and weights at the gym!
  • Lizzy622
    Options
    Got up early. Packed lunch and snack and had breakfast and threw dinner in the pressure cooker. Not having Sunday prep time due to no fridge is a bit rough.
  • honorablebede
    honorablebede Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Prepped some meals
  • Lizzy622
    Options
    Breathing through it instead of reaching for a bag of chips. Kinda a stressful day but eating will only stress me out more.
  • mandamoxie
    mandamoxie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I went out for dinner, and while I did end up 400 over my goal, I'm still at a deficit. I was thinking about getting a brownie for dessert, but after careful consideration I realized that I was getting it out of habit, and not because I particularly wanted it, so I skipped it! Now I'm going to go put in a workout to try to burn some of those extra calories I ate during dinner.
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Reduce the amount of junk I eat and exercise at least 30 minutes a day.
  • herreraconnie456
    herreraconnie456 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Downloading this app was a major step for me. I'm turning 46 soon and I'm feeling premenopausal. I have to beat not feeling this way. I'm enjoying my calorie count, choosing healthy foods, and my Zumba class today! :smile: