What SMALL thing did you do today to help with your journey?

Options

Replies

• thomakg
    thomakg Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I was hungry so I ate an apple instead of the peanuts my husband was eating.
  • Pathmonkey
    Pathmonkey Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Mycophilia wrote: »
    I stepped on the scale today and realized that my journey was over. 0.2 kg past my goal weight.

Congrats! You must feel so proud... as you should be. Your 2nd small thing that you've done is for me.... inspiration to keep busting my butt for my goal. Cheers!

• billutzman
    billutzman Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Today at work we had a spring pot-luck lunch. It is to kick off the baseball season. Go Pirates! Anyway, I knew it was gonna be 1000cal plus lunch if giving in. We had the greasy burgers, dogs, pasta salad, potato salad, cookies, chips. So I took off to Subway 15min early and got a 6"turkey on wheat. Ate it there, Went back to office and ate one ballpark on a plate with no bun.
    Ok, i snuck in one lays chip. I saved myself 500 cals at least.
  • rccsinger
    rccsinger Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I see everyone made good choices today!
  • Milm0nsterr
    Milm0nsterr Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I was feeling lazier than usual like extra lazy like get in my pj's and watch episodes of chopped all night lazy, but instead of talking myself out of going to the park trying to think of reasons not to go, I got up got dressed and went to the park. I just did it, didnt even try and think about it. I ended up walking 5 miles and feeling energized. Now I'm in bed watching chopped. :)
  • justBreathe33
    justBreathe33 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Prepared all my meals in advance
  • kellibee2000
    kellibee2000 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I didn't prepack lunch last night & managed to grab a healthy lunch! I was nervous about impulsively getting something unhealthy, so I checked out a couple options on the food tracker before leaving and it didn't seem tough to do then. Yay!
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Keeping my head today. Refrigerator broke so I am dealing with a little college fridge for a week until my new one comes in. I can do this
  • Toribeth23
    Toribeth23 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Last night I went grocery shopping and bought some new healthy snacks for the week, and after being frustrated with not seeing any progress (pretty much at all!) for the past month, I changed my MFP settings to be a little more challenging. I thought what I had set would help me lose some weight, but I it seems that all I've actually been doing is maintenance. It's better than gaining, but not what I'm shooting for! Lol.

Oh, and I guess I'm trying to keep a positive attitude about not meeting goals, and to keep trying regardless. That counts for something, right? :)
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I'm off work today so got in some extra exercise:)
  • Working_Hard4me
    Working_Hard4me Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    When packing my husbands lunch this morning, I prepped my own meals & snacks for the day. So far it has helped.
  • Milm0nsterr
    Milm0nsterr Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My sweet tooth got me craving chocolate, the old me would have gotten in the car drove to walgreens and bought me a twix and a Reese :open_mouth: instead I ate my sugar free choclate pudding and it did the trick.
  • hummingbird314
    hummingbird314 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Big platter of cake balls and cookies at work today. I have to walk by it all day and I didn't take anything! It was hard but losing weight is more worth it.
  • kcerrillo
    kcerrillo Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Got two cookies..gave them to my daughters. Sounds lame. Been eatting clean and almost broke...but didnt.
  • kcerrillo
    Options
    My sweet tooth got me craving chocolate, the old me would have gotten in the car drove to walgreens and bought me a twix and a Reese :open_mouth: instead I ate my sugar free choclate pudding and it did the trick.

I'm in samw spot. I use to crave n I'd get it right away,candy fast food,pop ect nope not anymore
  • kcerrillo
    Options
    Toribeth23 wrote: »
    Last night I went grocery shopping and bought some new healthy snacks for the week, and after being frustrated with not seeing any progress (pretty much at all!) for the past month, I changed my MFP settings to be a little more challenging. I thought what I had set would help me lose some weight, but I it seems that all I've actually been doing is maintenance. It's better than gaining, but not what I'm shooting for! Lol.

Oh, and I guess I'm trying to keep a positive attitude about not meeting goals, and to keep trying regardless. That counts for something, right? :)

Heck yes it does! I'ts easy to see no budge and want to scarf down. Chocolate cake.. atleast for me in the past. I am an emotional eater. No good. U did great
  • kellibee2000
    kellibee2000 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I added an extra 15min of walking to my workout. I just felt that I'd like to walk a bit after strength training :)
  • CorneliusPhoton
    CorneliusPhoton Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I jogged 3 (nonconsecutive) minutes on the treadmill today, and nothing snapped, crackled, popped, cramped, tore, or pulled!
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I didn't have cheese in my salad. Cheese is my weakness!
  • NeymarMessiFCB
    NeymarMessiFCB Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Chose not to have a Dr. Pepper today. I am a Dr. Pepper addict, so this was pretty hard.