What SMALL thing did you do today to help with your journey?

Options

Replies

• jlhepsley
    jlhepsley Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I walked my tussy off today. Logged all my foods. Until I got home and found the home made ham and bean soup my daughter made with the left over Easter ham. Pretty sure it used up my last calories I had left.
  • gingerbee33
    gingerbee33 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I parked my car in the furtherest parking lot at work, so that added a few more steps for me.
  • Hjaye7512
    Hjaye7512 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Logged everything I ate and stayed within calorie range and worked out
  • Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I walked for two hours but i jogged some parts
    Oh and im lifting weights now
  • Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I walked for two hours but i jogged some parts
    Oh and im lifting weights now
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    My HUBBY stole my lunch this morning!!! Instead of just walking out and buying lunch, I searched the fridge and put together another lunch.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Took a rest day. Tomorrow is a fun Color Run (walk :lol: ) with a friend!
  • Camish911
    Camish911 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I use the bathroom on the second floor at work and take the stairs
  • honorablebede
    honorablebede Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Joined up yesterday, and today I will eat vegies at both lunch and dinner (not only vegies, but I used to only have them at dinner time)
  • Michaelxo444
    Michaelxo444 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Bought more protein bars they keep me full for like 5 or more hours.
  • honorablebede
    honorablebede Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Didn't eat all the junk at the morning tea for a friend or the family picnic. Didn't eat all healthy foods, but am under my calories
  • Lizzy622
    Options
    Shoveled snow this morning. I can tell my kettle bell work is helping strengthen my abs.
  • NadiaMayl
    NadiaMayl Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Dying with allergies, just back from a very busy and emotional weekend, dragging beyond belief..... Sitting outside the gym waiting for spin class to start. Don't know how I'm going to get through 60 min today, but I'm here!!!!
  • holly_roman
    holly_roman Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am going to stay under my calorie goal today! I keep stepping on the scale and seeing I haven't lost weight and I know why, it is because I have slipped back into my old habits of eating whatever and whenever I want. So today I am making a commitment, I WILL stay within my calories goal, I WILL watch my macros, and I WILL stay vigilant.
  • frantzcr
    frantzcr Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Added pumpkin purée instead of fruit to my morning smoothie!
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Stuck to one serving
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    dlm4mom wrote: »
    Today i had to stop at hardware store on the way home from work. I got what i needed plus a big box of milkduds. I threw the box out after i had eaten 2/3 of it. If i had not done this i would have been under calorie goal.

Does anyone find it hard to stay under goal if you eat cereal for breakfast?

Me. Cereal doesn't fill me up at all, so I'll be hungry and wanting to munch my way through the kitchen until lunch!
  • catsdogsh
    catsdogsh Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I did my big workout with my trainer. He upped all my weights and reps. I've been really good about ordering salad when I go out to eat lately to. I'm learning, it's a process
  • Lizzy622
    Options
    NadiaMayl wrote: »
    Dying with allergies, just back from a very busy and emotional weekend, dragging beyond belief..... Sitting outside the gym waiting for spin class to start. Don't know how I'm going to get through 60 min today, but I'm here!!!!

Nice showing up. Usually 90% of the battle