Any cosplayers/nerds out there?

Options
12346»

Replies

• mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    I have become pretty fascinated with steampunk. If I was going to create a costume it would probably be that.

In for pics.
  • Guinevere117
    Guinevere117 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I will be cosplaying Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler in November!
    BlackButler_zpsa308eed8.jpg

Also doing a Wa Lolita for the same event. ^_^!
  • schonkreuz
    schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Oo once I put my costume all and get all done up I promise to post a pic here <3. Might just do a test run of it this weekend just to show you guys.
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Yes annnnd yes. Trying to figure out my next costume for Otakon :) Shoot me an add nerds, I'm looking for more buddies!
  • JSE81
    JSE81 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Was about to attend my first 'Nerd Convention' this weekend. PAX (Penny Arcade Expo) in Melbourne Australia, but I've had to pull out because I'm on call. I gave my ticket and accommodation to a good friend so he can go. He can tell me all about it when he gets back.
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Was about to attend my first 'Nerd Convention' this weekend. PAX (Penny Arcade Expo) in Melbourne Australia, but I've had to pull out because I'm on call. I gave my ticket and accommodation to a good friend so he can go. He can tell me all about it when he gets back.

Aww man, that is to bad. I just got my Badge for Gencon Indy today in the mail! I can not wait! Still don't know if I want to cosplay or not. Don't really know what I can do on the cheap side and fast.
  • JSE81
    JSE81 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I promised the lads I'll go next year! :)
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I haven't done a cosplay in a while. I'm tempted to try a Mako Mori this halloween but I'd be a black slightly larger Mako but it should be fun.
  • Miss_Munster
    Miss_Munster Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Jessica Negri is my favorite ;o

+1 i'd be gay for her any day
  • ChangeYourPace
    ChangeYourPace Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I try to game when work-life permits, but never cosplayed. Some of the costumes people design are very impressive though. I wish I had the time or talent.
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    /tagged so i can find it again
  • rowanwood
    rowanwood Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 2 versions of a halloween costume cosplay this year. Standard and Steampunk Velma baby. Cannot wait.
  • xenvrae
    xenvrae Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    'Ello! I cosplay also. I've done the Painted Lady from Avatar, Red Link, and one of the Hitachiin twins from Ouran High Host Club.

I'm planning on going to Sakura-Con (in Seattle) next April. I'm working on building an Iron Man suit that I want to be able to wear plus Fierce Diety Link from LoZ: MM and Yoko from Gurren Lagann.
  • houlee
    houlee Posts: 60
    Options
    Yes! Cosplaying is one of my motivations to lose weight. I dressed up as Pam Poovey from Archer because that was an outfit I felt most comfortable in and was in line with my body type. I'm hoping to dress up as Kaylee from Firefly when I lose some more weight. Maybe as Inara if I lose more and work on my sewing skills :D
  • KathySRW
    KathySRW Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I cheat when I go to Anime Detour, Minneapolis. I just wear my street clothes, and some fuzzy cat ears.
  • kikialus
    kikialus Posts: 16
    Options
    Wow! Everyone has so many good cosplay ideas! I can't wait to see them all!
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Me me me pick me :flowerforyou:

New to cosplaying, but been dressing up in costumes for other occations before ;) Also most things fantasy appeal to me, alternate realities and scifis as well.
  • kosuke081
    kosuke081 Posts: 69
    Options
    Currently making Slade from Teen Titans. ...he makes me happy in a terrible way.