St. Patrick's day Challenge

Options

Replies

• kirstendawm
    kirstendawm Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Well, I crushed my steps goal and have gotten over 11,000 steps today. Still no weight loss :( BUT I have went to the gym two days in a row and stayed under my calorie limit
  • desasmom300
    desasmom300 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Tough day. Have been sick, double ear infection and fever. Only got 10 minutes on the elliptical today. Tomorrow is,a new day.
  • Livgetfit
    Livgetfit Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm joining a bit late! I'd like to lose 3.6kg by Paddy's Day (the day of my people), workout in some way 6 days per week and meet my calorie goal daily with one day where I eat back my exercise calories in full to avoid lapsing/cheating.

SW: 72.6kg (160lbs)
    GW: 69kg (152lbs)
  • maredbear
    maredbear Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    checking in met all my goals today. Now I can put my head on the pillow and sleep so I don't eat :)
  • maredbear
    maredbear Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I didn't go over my calories but for some reason up 3lbs. Getting lots of exercise and drinking water. I'm not going to give up. My goal today is to stick with this despite what the scale says.

next time you hit the scale it'll be down sometimes takes 3 days to show up. Don't give up keep pluggin' away and you'll see progress in inches or pounds!
  • Nothinbutthetruth10
    Options
    I'm late but I would really like to lose 5lbs by St. Patrick's day. Fingers crossed. Any advice?

SW:150lbs
    CW:145lbs
    GW:140lbs by St. Patrick's day and 135lbs by my bday 4/22
  • Nothinbutthetruth10
    Options
    Ps... My biggest weakness is that I'm the hungriest at night. So, Im going to try not to eat after 8pm.
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    This is not the St. Patrick's day challenge I was looking for. Carry on.
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Day 7. 6km walk AND a 22-minute workout with weights with my daughter! Good day.
  • Becky_44
    Becky_44 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I had a really awful day and especially night. I ended up 400 or so over in calories due to having 3 drinks. I'm going to add to my goals to not drink for the next three weeks.
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    aerochic42 wrote: »
    I'm in, I want to get under 200 by my anniversary two days after that. I will then definitely weigh less than when I got married 11 years ago. (I'm not quite sure weighed then, but have a ballpark idea). Logging food at least 2 meals a day (paper log is ok). 60,000+ steps for the week.

SW: 208.6 lb
    GW: 199.8 lb for more than one day in a row

CW: 203.8 lb. Of course my real goal is to weigh less than my husband, but that is a moving target since he's been losing as well. I'm low on steps so far this week, partly because I misread my pedometer last night and partly because I decided to lay around on the couch last night instead of my to-do list. I'll just have to push harder to actually meet my weekly step goal
  • luizaxxi
    luizaxxi Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 5 lbs by St Pattys

SW 135.4
    CW 135.2
    GW 130.0
  • KareninLux
    Options
    This is not the St. Patrick's day challenge I was looking for. Carry on.

Ha ha ha.
  • Shenvalleygurl
    Shenvalleygurl Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    maredbear wrote: »
    I didn't go over my calories but for some reason up 3lbs. Getting lots of exercise and drinking water. I'm not going to give up. My goal today is to stick with this despite what the scale says.

next time you hit the scale it'll be down sometimes takes 3 days to show up. Don't give up keep pluggin' away and you'll see progress in inches or pounds!

Also keep in mind:

1. Your weight today reflects what you ate 2-3 days ago.
    2. If you are exercising, you can see a small increase as muscle increases.
    3. Weight is not exactly calories in/calories out as we have been led to believe. (Sleep, stress, macros, exercise - all influence weight changes.)
    4. Keep doing what you're doing and the magic will happen. Trust the process.
  • KareninLux
    Options
    Day 8 ... no weights today but 122 minutes of walking and stayed in my cal limit. That's something.
  • zydeco69
    zydeco69 Posts: 64 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I am joining late but I would like to lose 6 lbs by St. Pattys day. I have been hitting the gym three times a week and really logging every bit of food I put in my mouth. I am trying to eat bigger lunches and just salad for dinner.

SW 291
    CW 271
    GW 265
  • Livgetfit
    Livgetfit Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Day 1 for me. Its going to be 40 degrees (104 Fahrenheit for US peeps) in Sydney today so I got up at 6am and completely Week 3 Full Body of Kayla Itsines BBG. This means that although it is only Thursday morning, I've exercised 5 times this week. Feel brilliant about it
  • di_763
    di_763 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thus will be a double check-in since I didn't do it yesterday. I got my walk and vitamins in yesterday and stayed within my nutritional goals. I didn't drink enough water though. I always struggle with that. Today...so far so good. Just two more waters to get in. Yay!
  • emmielou24
    emmielou24 Posts: 8 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm in! 10 by St. Patrick's Day! Been off the wagon for a long time and its time to get back in the game!
    SW 267
    CW 207
    GW (for challenge) 197.
  • desasmom300
    desasmom300 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel better today than yesterday. Elliptical work out done. Still under calories for the day. But down 4 pounds and 6 inches.
    I like feeling accountable to the group it is helping stay on track. Keep up the good work folks, don't be your own worst enemy. Find the positive!!!!