St. Patrick's day Challenge

Options

Replies

• jmsnell4
    jmsnell4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 20 days is a nice even number! .5 lb a day? I'll take that challenge :smiley:
    CW: 152
    GW: 142
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Day 10... 75 minute hike and 75 minute weight training/physio. Just have to NOT have another glass of wine, lol.
  • Lazuliz
    Lazuliz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    SW: 127
    CW: 125.5
    GW: 121

I need to focus more on strength training. I just love cardio so much! Goal for the week: hit at least 2 workout classes after work. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • hinderagerdani803
    Options
    I would like to join. Since I'm late,my goal is 5 lbs by st pattys day. Wahoo. Let's do this!
  • allenjamie457
    allenjamie457 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Day 4: not a great day today. I went to the gym for 90 minutes but still didn't get my steps in :( I'm under my calories for the day but haven't lost any weight yet. Let's hope tomorrow is better
  • desasmom300
    desasmom300 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    joymomrn4 wrote: »
    Ok down another pound! Keep up the good work everyone! Just wanted to share that if you google 37 calorie brownie there is a great recipe. I eat one or two warmed up in microwave, put 40 cal (2TBS) light cool whip and 1/2 c frozen thawed strawberries on top! For about 150 calories you get a low fat high protein low carb treat. It's like a piece of heaven! o:)

Sounds delicious. I will be trying these. Thanks!!
  • desasmom300
    desasmom300 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    SW:140
    GW:135.8
    Started working out, but had a really rough week. Husband was out of town, 3 sick kids, flat tire (with kids in the car), now I am sick....

Keep your chin up. Obstacles can be overcome!! You've got this!!!
  • Cristinemaia
    Cristinemaia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Ok my goal is to measure and weigh myself and make a huge effort to track and move and make this a daily habit! I am looking for accountability people... Need a weekly weigh-in checkup if you will!
  • johnnybrucato823
    johnnybrucato823 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey, i would like to join this challenge...ive never done one before so im not quite sure how it works. I see that im joining late but its better late than never. My goal will be 8 lbs by St Patricks Day, staying under my calorie count every day, and exercising at least 4 days a week.

SW: 222
    CW: 211
    GW: 203
  • bookwyrmkd
    bookwyrmkd Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    thinMaia wrote: »
    Hi there! Ok my goal is to measure and weigh myself and make a huge effort to track and move and make this a daily habit! I am looking for accountability people... Need a weekly weigh-in checkup if you will!

Will do! I need that as well. Let's rock!
  • bookwyrmkd
    Options
    Surprisingly awesome weigh in this morning... Down 3 pounds this week! I have worked hard on being brutally honest logging and it seems to be paying off...as well as being an eye opener. Meals are great... Snacks need a lot of work. Definitely still need to focus on my goal of working out 3 days a week. I seem to go up and down in the same 5 pounds, so glad I'm down now, but not going to celebrate too hard yet. :smile:
    SW: 202
    CW: 199
    GW: 198
  • bookwyrmkd
    Options
    Hey, i would like to join this challenge...ive never done one before so im not quite sure how it works. I see that im joining late but its better late than never. My goal will be 8 lbs by St Patricks Day, staying under my calorie count every day, and exercising at least 4 days a week.

Welcome!
  • danich
    danich Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm new and I'm in! My goal is to track daily workout at least four times a week and lose 10lbs by St Patty's Day!
    SW 181
    GW 120
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hi I am in..
    Lorraine
    CW 203.5
    GW 190

CW 202.4
    GW 190

CW 201.1
    GW 190
  • kirstendawm
    kirstendawm Posts: 101 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Managed to make it to the gym 5 days this week. Down to 179.8. Hoping to make it to 170 by St patty's day still! Hit 10,000 steps yesterday! And under calorie goal!
  • Becky_44
    Becky_44 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I felt better enough to eat comfort food, so emotional progress is being made ha! I was over about 400 I think, but wasn't worried about that. Ate fatty fried food which I would rather have not of course, but at dinner we went to our favorite restaurant which is a trigger for my favorite drink and of course their bread, and I skipped both so I felt empowered! I had skipped my run and workout yesterday, but got it done today! Have a great Saturday everyone!
  • bookwyrmkd
    Options
    Managed to make it to the gym 5 days this week. Down to 179.8. Hoping to make it to 170 by St patty's day still! Hit 10,000 steps yesterday! And under calorie goal!

Good job!
  • allenjamie457
    allenjamie457 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Day 5: I struggled with my eating today. Stopping myself from eating what I wanted and ended up being under my calories. I made my goal for steps but didn't make it to the gym. I'm still craving foods I shouldn't have.
  • johnnybrucato823
    johnnybrucato823 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    bookwyrmkd wrote: »

Welcome!

Thank you!
    Check in:
    Was under my calorie count today!
  • lboyer6
    lboyer6 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Managed to stay in my calorie range all this week. Rode my horses 3x and gym only once. Going to ride again tomorrow. Haven't met my goal of exercise 5x a week but I am close to it. I will try harder this week.