St. Patrick's day Challenge

Options

Replies

• Maasju
    Maasju Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I lost 18.1 in February so I more than met my 8 lb goal. I'd love to get at least to 20 by St. Patrick's Day but I am extremely happy with what I have done so far! :)
  • kirstendawm
    kirstendawm Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Maasju wrote: »
    I lost 18.1 in February so I more than met my 8 lb goal. I'd love to get at least to 20 by St. Patrick's Day but I am extremely happy with what I have done so far! :)

Wow that's amazing! Congrats! Keep up the good work :smile:
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I don't know that I will reach my weight goal, but my mind is clear and I am ready to tackle some exercise!
  • desasmom300
    desasmom300 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Check in, I am down 13 inches, but still only 6 pounds. Really want to see more off that number. Staying under calorie goal and adding some crunches and leg exercises to my workouts. Trying to stay positive but I m a slave to the scale.
  • allenjamie457
    allenjamie457 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling a bit this week. I've gone to a few restaurants and made poor choices. I was under my calories if it includes my exercise calories. I went to the gym only twice. I need to do better. I haven't lost any weight this week.
  • maredbear
    maredbear Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    lboyer6 wrote: »
    Had red robin for the first time for dinner. Proud to say I resisted getting what I really wanted (a juicy bacon cheeseburger) and got the turkey burger wrapped in lettuce instead. It was still really good! Proud of myself. It was hard to do, especially watching my fiancé eat this barbecued bacon cheeseburger. I just had a few extra fries instead! #everylittlestepcounts
    I also stayed under my calorie goal today and reached 12,000 steps!
    That is great! I know that restaurants are my biggest challenge. If I decide what to have before I go and never look at the menu once I am there, I do better.
    My check in that I lost 2 lbs this week. Only had the chance to exercise once but I stayed within my calories all week. My goal of 5 lbs by St Patricks Day has been met!!

SW 198
    CW 177.75
    GW 178 by 03/17
    LTW 160 by 08/31

CONGRATULAIONS and I eat out weekly and thanks for the idea about make up mind before getting to restraunt and not looking at menu. Gonna try this.
  • kirstendawm
    Options
    Didn't eat that well today :( I struggled to make good choices. On the bright side, I did get in my workout and 10,000 steps.
  • maredbear
    maredbear Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    didn;t do so well today cravings UGH!!! I had to check back also to see what my goal was
    sw214.2
    cw208.6
    GW200.0
    So I won;t make my goal by st. paddy's but........I lost and didn;t gain was by far more active than have been in along time; and each week has been a lose :) next week thursday I;ll have a final weigh in for this challenge .......
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Great day today. Busy as @#$)#(@. Low cals. Good exercise.
  • bookwyrmkd
    bookwyrmkd Posts: 27 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Day 13
    I'm in that rotten phase of not very sick but not quite well. Am able to work and my appetite is better (though sugar cravings are wrecking my meal plan). I think I'm going to the old standby sugar to boost my energy. Will work on fighting the cravings, upping protein and iron, and finally, finally adding some exercise beyond work and the 10,000+ steps I get a day. Gentle stretching, slow walks, light weights. It's a plan.
  • bookwyrmkd
    Options
    maredbear wrote: »
    lboyer6 wrote: »
    Had red robin for the first time for dinner. Proud to say I resisted getting what I really wanted (a juicy bacon cheeseburger) and got the turkey burger wrapped in lettuce instead. It was still really good! Proud of myself. It was hard to do, especially watching my fiancé eat this barbecued bacon cheeseburger. I just had a few extra fries instead! #everylittlestepcounts
    I also stayed under my calorie goal today and reached 12,000 steps!
    That is great! I know that restaurants are my biggest challenge. If I decide what to have before I go and never look at the menu once I am there, I do better.
    My check in that I lost 2 lbs this week. Only had the chance to exercise once but I stayed within my calories all week. My goal of 5 lbs by St Patricks Day has been met!!

SW 198
    CW 177.75
    GW 178 by 03/17
    LTW 160 by 08/31

CONGRATULAIONS and I eat out weekly and thanks for the idea about make up mind before getting to restraunt and not looking at menu. Gonna try this.

I also love making up my mind before eating out. It keeps me from waffling among all the choices, prevents impulse orders, and leaves me feeling in control. Thank you, Internet menus!
  • kirstendawm
    Options
    Didn't do too well today. I wasn't able to make it under my calorie goal or make it to the gym :( I ran so many errands for my wedding (which is exactly ONE HUNDRED days away!) and they took much longer than I thought. But on the bright side, I WILL be going to the gym tomorrow and I will be marrying my best friend in 100 days :) come on June!!
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    The scale finally budged this morning after a whole week! Jeesh.
    The countdown is on - only seven more days to go!
  • bookwyrmkd
    Options
    KareninLux wrote: »
    The scale finally budged this morning after a whole week! Jeesh.
    The countdown is on - only seven more days to go!

Yay! :smiley:
  • XcelenaX
    XcelenaX Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Im in lose 7-10lbs by St Patricks day!
    CW 155
    GW 148-145
  • bookwyrmkd
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Day 14
    Not much...but 10 minutes of stretching this morning is the first purposeful exercise in 2 weeks. I feel great! :D
    CW: 199.2
  • johnnybrucato823
    johnnybrucato823 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Update:
    Ive made my calorie count every day so far but have come close a few times...ive made some poor meal choices too. I made my workout goal last week but wont this week:(. Next week is spring break and im going to step it up! I did great on my first weigh in, dropped 6 lbs down to 207, 4 lbs to go!
  • kaligrlluna
    kaligrlluna Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Current 190
    GW by St Patrick's Day is 185
    Overall Goal Weight 170
  • kaligrlluna
    kaligrlluna Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking for some supporters and motivators...
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hi I am in..
    Lorraine
    CW 203.5
    GW 190

CW 202.4
    GW 190

CW 201.1
    GW 190

CW 200.4