St. Patrick's day Challenge

Options

Replies

• di_763
    di_763 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    KareninLux wrote: »
    Day 6 for me. Insane at work so no walk today. But I did lift a few weights with my daughter and stuck to my calorie goal. Day by day. AND no wine, lol.

No wine here either...3 days! We should create a No Wine Challenge. Lol
  • di_763
    Options
    Checking in...got in all of my vitamins, water, stayed under my calorie goal ((but slightly over in carbs). A good day!
  • RebelWalk
    RebelWalk Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Days 5, 6 and 7 (Sat, Sun and Mon): Oy! the weekend was less-than-stellar and the scale showed it this morning. But it's Monday and I'm back on track; got my 16k steps, ate respectably well, no late snacks. I feel energized for the rest of the week! Hopefully, it'll carry over into next weekend. :)
  • meghanfleming855
    meghanfleming855 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My goal today is to not sneak in any little bites while I'm cooking. I cook most of the day, so this is a challenge!

Oh man that's a hard one. I do it woth out even realizing. Then catch my self and have to count it!!! It's a vicious cycle!! Good luck to you :)
  • Becky_44
    Becky_44 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Just jumping in. My goal is to hit my calorie goal each day, (my daughters 21st bday celebration might be excluded) and to have at least a pound lost each week. I need the consistency of losing 3 weeks in a row.
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,257 Member
    Options
    Day 3
    12,000 Steps – Yes
    Under Calories - No

Late night snacking got me last night. Better luck today....
  • desasmom300
    desasmom300 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This will be my day 7. There are 6 inches gone and 3 pounds. Haven't dropped any pounds since the 2nd day. This to me is frustrating, even though inches are going. That doesn't make sense to me.
    Love reading everyone's posts, it's nice to have a group that understands the struggles and celebrates the small steps!!
  • di_763
    Options
    This will be my day 7. There are 6 inches gone and 3 pounds. Haven't dropped any pounds since the 2nd day. This to me is frustrating, even though inches are going. That doesn't make sense to me.
    Love reading everyone's posts, it's nice to have a group that understands the struggles and celebrates the small steps!!

Celebrate your progress! 6" gone is a victory!
  • allenjamie457
    allenjamie457 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was better. I got my 10000 steps and stayed under my calories. I feel my will power was stronger yesterday.
  • desasmom300
    Options
    di_763 wrote: »

Celebrate your progress! 6" gone is a victory!

Yes it is, I just have to retrain my brain to not rely so much on the scale!!!
  • desasmom300
    Options
    Yesterday was better. I got my 10000 steps and stayed under my calories. I feel my will power was stronger yesterday.

Good for you!!!
  • lovehavingkids
    lovehavingkids Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I didn't go over my calories but for some reason up 3lbs. Getting lots of exercise and drinking water. I'm not going to give up. My goal today is to stick with this despite what the scale says.
  • TerriMyre1
    TerriMyre1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just doing a check in for the St. Patrick's Day challenge........

SW 243 (start of the challenge)
    CW 241
    GW 233 (end of challenge)

• luizaxxi
    luizaxxi Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 5 lbs by St Pattys

SW 135.4
    GW 130.0
  • aducale
    aducale Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get under 190 by St. Paddy's Day.

SW 195
    GW 189

Good luck to everyone!
  • cmbarbato71
    cmbarbato71 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I know its late but I would love to join in this challenge. My goals are to exercise 4x a week and stay under my calorie goals each day. I would like to lose 6lbs by St. Paddy's Day.
  • emilymaya16
    emilymaya16 Posts: 104 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    St Patricks day is my birthday! I'm hoping to lose 4 lbs by then, I've got 7lbs to go until goal weight so it's coming off very slowly! Even 4 might be a bit ambitious! Start wait 157, current weight 135, goal weight 131
    Goals are to do some form of intensive exercise every day, eat less than 1300 calories 6 days per week and less than 1600 on my day off, and drink at least 8 glasses of water per day to fix my terrible habit of basically not drinking and living in an eternal state of dehydration!!
  • Shenvalleygurl
    Shenvalleygurl Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Check-in.

Day 6:
    6/6 workouts; 6/6 days under 1,600 cals.

Huzzah.
  • valleej
    valleej Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am joining late.

If I could drop 2 lb per week by St Patty's I would be happy.

SW: 167
    GW: 160

My goal is to stop snacking so much late at night while I watch TV.

Any ideas for a low cal snack for late night?
  • daleydoodle
    daleydoodle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    10 lbs down by st. Patricks day.
    SW: 198
    CW: 189
    GW: 160