St. Patrick's day Challenge

Options

Replies

• iluvmyhorses
    iluvmyhorses Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in. My goal is to meet my protein goal every day and to lose 10lbs by St Patrick's day

SW:147
    GW: 110
  • alydinva
    alydinva Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm in. And I'm new here. Feel free to add me as a friend! :)

CW 201
    GW 191
  • Chloewells2010
    Chloewells2010 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Finished today under my calorie goal!!! 500 more steps before bed..does anyone else just pace the bedroom trying to hit that 10000 before you end your night?? Hope everyone has a successful first day!
  • maredbear
    maredbear Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in whew a commitment to stay within my goal calories and exercise 4days a week. I'm feeling nervous already.
    SW 214.2
    GW 200.0
  • joymomrn4
    joymomrn4 Posts: 173 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'd love to join everyone in this challenge! Great idea! My goal is to consistently log daily and report into group for accountability and offer encouragement. I would like to lose 8 lbs by St. Patrick's Day.
    SW: 175
    GW: 166
  • kirstendawm
    kirstendawm Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Finished today under my calorie goal!!! 500 more steps before bed..does anyone else just pace the bedroom trying to hit that 10000 before you end your night?? Hope everyone has a successful first day!

I have walked circles around our living room coffee table to try and get more steps lol
  • kirstendawm
    kirstendawm Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Today I managed to stay under my calorie goal! Will weigh myself in the morning
  • JemElwood
    JemElwood Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in! 10lbs down before St. Paddys

SW: 240
    GW:230

Short Term goal- daily tracking (including beer) and at least 10,000 Steps

Long Term- under 200. Make it to One-derland!
    And look hot in my wedding dress, 8-27-16! Wish me luck!
  • ronda112
    ronda112 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love ST goals. I am in!
    SW 180
    CW 171
    GW (on St Patty's Day) 163
  • kelliepoley
    kelliepoley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im in 10 lbs buy st. Patrick's day!
    CW 203
    GW 193
  • eefofski
    eefofski Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wahoo I'm in!!
    Goal is to log all food and drink and curb the cake habit! I work in a restaurant and the free yum yums in my face are a problem.
    SW 128
    CW 122
    GW 115
    If I manage a double shift without having cream/cake or chocolate... I deserve a medal! I'm going in for a double today. I'll let ypu know how it goes!
    Aoife xXx
  • renehemenway
    renehemenway Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Goal today - make up some freezer food for kids (4 teenagers) and I so making healthy food choices doesn't seem so daunting and everyone eats at home instead of going out for fast food.
    SW: 141.2
    Today: 141 (-0.2 just happy it isn't a gain
  • lovehavingkids
    lovehavingkids Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My goal today is to not sneak in any little bites while I'm cooking. I cook most of the day, so this is a challenge!
  • joymomrn4
    Options
    Hi how do I officially join this challenge? I have an I pad and it took me forever to find you again! Lol. Thank you
  • joymomrn4
    Options
    Keep up the great work everyone! Let's go for the pot of gold over the rainbow by Saint Patrick's Day!
  • RebelWalk
    RebelWalk Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Day 1: I tracked my food, didn't snack after 8pm and got 16.5k steps. But maybe going to Texas de Brazil on the first day of a challenge wasn't such a great idea :s:s:s

• KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 17 March. I'm in.
    Goal:
    Started a light lifting routine - will try to do it every day... different muscle group everyday - 10-20 minutes.
  • meldeeonline
    meldeeonline Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too!

SW 141
    CW 140
    GW (3/17/16) 133

St Patricks Day is also the date of my appt with my new psychiatrist :smile: It would be great to start off hitting a goal before that interesting appointment!!

Excited to see the progress of all you =)
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hi I am in..
    Lorraine
    CW 203.5
    GW 190
  • 2stepsfwd5back
    2stepsfwd5back Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in like Flynn... My goal is to lose 8 pounds by St. Patrick's Day (March 17).
    SW: 175
    GW: 167