St. Patrick's day Challenge

Options

Replies

• kirstendawm
    kirstendawm Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    joymomrn4 wrote: »
    Hi how do I officially join this challenge? I have an I pad and it took me forever to find you again! Lol. Thank you

If you favorite (star) this post you be able to go to the star icon and find it there more easily!
  • jamoore29
    jamoore29 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Daily Check in: stayed under calories and made my step goal!!!!
  • ronda112
    ronda112 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    DAY 1
    Tracked meals, and exercise. Stayed within my goals.
  • maredbear
    maredbear Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    was undr my caloric goal and waled for 47 min when I got home from work at 9:30 pm. feeling positive. I can do this and be sucessful.
  • joymomrn4
    joymomrn4 Posts: 173 Member
    Options

joymomrn4 wrote: »
    Hi how do I officially join this challenge? I have an I pad and it took me forever to find you again! Lol. Thank you

If you favorite (star) this post you be able to go to the star icon and find it there more easily!

Awesome, thanks, I also downloaded the App and can quickly find you now!
  • joymomrn4
    joymomrn4 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    maredbear wrote: »
    was undr my caloric goal and waled for 47 min when I got home from work at 9:30 pm. feeling positive. I can do this and be sucessful.

I'm inspired by you walking after work at 9:30! Nice!
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Day 2 18 Feb. Workout done for today!
  • RebelWalk
    RebelWalk Posts: 20 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Day 2: logged everything, no late snacking, but only 13k steps. I'll make the extra 2k up today :p
    Oh! And down a pound in two days! :)
  • SheddinForTheWeddin19
    Options
    I'm totally in! My goal is to lose 8lbs by St. Patrick's day too. Not to sure what all the numbers are in people's posts.. Could someone explain?
  • Lazuliz
    Lazuliz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

SW: 127
    GW: 121
  • debbiesteinman
    debbiesteinman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Joining in with all of you
    CW 145 GW by St. Paddy's Day 139lbs
    For me 6 lbs. seems more realistic.
  • desasmom300
    desasmom300 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My first challange. Happy to be joining.
    My goal is to do at least 25 minutes a day on my elliptical I have a knee injury and hope to increase time slowly.
  • HWW9103
    HWW9103 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late joining but I think this will be fun and challenging! I'm aiming for 10 lbs by St Patricks Day:-)

SW (Feb.18th): 146
    GW (March 17th): 136
  • Chloewells2010
    Chloewells2010 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So far this week I have been able to stay under my calorie goal and worked out every day even if just for 20 minutes.. 1lbs down 9 more to go... We can achieve our goals!!!!
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    since I'll be over 50,000 steps since Monday by this evening, I think this week I need to up my weekly step goal from 60,000 steps to 70,000 steps by bedtime Sunday. That will be pushing things a bit, but that's good for me
  • lauragrant9275
    lauragrant9275 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! My goals are 10 pounds by St Patrick's day and to consistently log my food, and to exercise 4 times a week! That's the hard part I always am so tired by the time get home I just want to eat and sleep!!! I need the accountability!

SW 204.8
    CW 191.8
    GW 181-182
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Check in: Down another pound. 8 more to go :)
  • saraakhund
    saraakhund Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I've gained massive weight after getting married two years ago but now I'm on the bandwagon to lose all those extra pounds- weighed 120lbs two years ago, last year when I started the weight loss journey I weighed 153 lbs- so that's my starting weight.
    SW: 153 lbs
    CW: 144 lbs
    GW: 135 lbs by st Patrick's day.
  • angie_kins
    angie_kins Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My goal for now until St. Patrick's Day is to log my food everyday, even on the weekends when i tend to slack off. I would also like to lost six pounds. I'll weigh in tonight and post my current and goal weights tomorrow. Good luck to everybody! We have a month, make it count!
  • Maasju
    Maasju Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. My goal is to lose 10 lbs by St. Patrick's Day (my birthday) by sticking to my carb count and exerrcise daily. Not comfortable adding my SW, CW and GW. :# First day using this app but I am pretty excited about it. Looks like a much easier way to keep track and stay accountable.