Milk???

Options
12346»

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Today, I watched this film called Forks Over Knives ...

O.I.C. the problem now.

Stop watching propaganda, and you'll live a happier life.
  • jmjdubai2013
    Options
    All nutrients are essential to our body.Cutting milk from your daily diet will not help to reduce your weight. It happens if you are ready to have some workouts will definitely add advantage to your health.Get more details on good milk from http://nestle-family.com/klim/
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    sheesh, so many opposing answers!

I agre with half of the answers, but the one that gave wrong inforfmation was pretty scarey to me. i mean really, if i had listened to that one rather than the common sense reply afterward, i felt relieved at the common sense answer.

As for me, 1% tastes creamy enough to put in cereal so that it doesn't taste too watered down (i really can tell the difference between 1% and skim in cereal); For the few extra fat and calories it is worth it.

I love the taste of the coconut milk when im making curry and using the coconut milk that comes in a can.

But i tried coconut water from the dairy case at the store and it was nasty. so i cannot figure that one out.

I love milk, and feel its a good product to drink and so i vote Yes on the milk,,, no scientific studies needed, its something that i will drink and am ok with it.