Random Thought For the Day

Options

Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    anl90 wrote: »
    Sometimes, I wonder just what in the hell someone was doing to discover drinking cow milk ccould be a thing...ya nasty.

Or eating eggs
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Sometimes, I wonder just what in the hell someone was doing to discover drinking cow milk ccould be a thing...ya nasty.

Or eating eggs

We do some questionable things...lol
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Envelopes are weird. Hey, here’s a paper wrapped in another paper that I sealed with my saliva

Self adhesive
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Please edit so this thread doesn't get shut down. :'(

I would have edited it just so you wouldn’t worry but it had already timed out.
    Looks like I got lucky.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    jadkjk49h132.jpeg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Bricks are just domesticated rocks.
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Please edit so this thread doesn't get shut down. :'(

I would have edited it just so you wouldn’t worry but it had already timed out.
    Looks like I got lucky.

Thanks. I've seen memes shut down threads multiple times and don't want to take unnecessary risks.
  • cee134
    Options
    A character in a video game talking about how beautiful the world appears is just the developers patting themselves on the back.
  • cee134
    Options

Or eating eggs

We do some questionable things...lol

Mad respect to the first person gutsy enough to try to make, then eat, cheese.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    In Flo-rida’s song “low” he states that Shawty is wearing the apple bottom jeans, the boots with the fur AND the Reeboks with the straps, what is she some kind of four-legged morph woman? In all honesty, I’m not surprised the whole club is looking at her

Isn't she also wearing baggy sweatpants?

Maybe she's a homeless person, and she has to wear every piece of clothing she owns sost it wont get stolen??
  • cee134
    Options
    In Flo-rida’s song “low” he states that Shawty is wearing the apple bottom jeans, the boots with the fur AND the Reeboks with the straps, what is she some kind of four-legged morph woman? In all honesty, I’m not surprised the whole club is looking at her

Maybe she's a homeless person, and she has to wear every piece of clothing she owns sost it wont get stolen??

I need to go back in listen to this song.
  • princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

Two different shawties. Think there's a third that did that pop n lock. Shawties everywhere.
  • cee134
    Options
    The world is not getting worse, the data is getting better.
  • cee134
    Options
    We don't realize how much noise we make until we do anything in a room with a person sleeping.
  • cee134
    Options
    Dogs freak out when you blow in their face but love wind blowing in their face at 50mph.
  • cee134
    Options
    The internet is the only place where we simultaneously desire fame and anonymity.