Random Thought For the Day

Options

Replies

• St4rFire
    St4rFire Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    well I would rather post a picture cause well typing and I'm lazy but saw this on FB today...

An real woman alien always keeps her house clean and organized, and the laundry basket is always empty. She's always well dressed, hair done, nail immaculate. She never swears, never drinks or eats junk food, behaves gracefully in all situations and all circumstances. she has more than enough patience to take care of her family, always has a smile on her lips, and a kind word for everyone....

I'm afraid that I might actually be a man...

like seriously, women are pretty awesome, but superhuman?

Ayeee, I DO ALL OF THESE THINGS 💯 ... except the swearing, the smiling, the junk food, and the kind word bullshat. Ain't nobody got time for that fluffy nonsense, I'm too busy breathing.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Nobody can insult you like a child can. Not because they are malicious, but because they are honest and very observant.
  • cee134
    Options
    The person who invented the trebuchet probably never thought it would’ve hit peak popularity several hundred years after it was put out of service.
  • cee134
    Options
    College Students are simultaneously stereotyped for not getting enough sleep and for sleeping all the time.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I was thinking this for the unpopular opinion thread but it got axed I guess so....

I think it’s weird and morbid to go see the casket, open or closed of a stranger.
  • cee134
    Options
    No matter what happens, you can always count on Burger King to drop an onion ring in your fries.
  • cee134
    Options
    When a homeschool parent starts talking to themselves it doesn't make them crazy. They're probably just having a parent-teacher conference.
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    If you choke a smuf what color do they turn
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    What is up with squirrels?
    Are they clever or not?
    I’ve seen a squirrel go to extreme lengths figuring out how to get the bird seed but they just don’t “get” cars.
  • cee134
    Options
    Avocados are fruits. Tomatoes are fruits. Therefore Guacamole is fruit salad.
  • cee134
    Options
    "The Sky's the limit" would be a terrible slogan for NASA.
  • cee134
    Options
    Stephen Kings "It" teaches the foundational lesson that there is nothing to fear but fear itself. And the shapeshifting, interdimensional demon who feeds on it every 27 years.