Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Sleep,,,,, ah the memories.
    What is up with this not sleeping *kitten*?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    The first telephone was completely useless until the second telephone was made.
  • honeybee__12
    I guess you gotta show more boob.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    how many zombies would rob zombie rob if rob zombie could rob zombies?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    how many zombies would rob zombie rob if rob zombie could rob zombies?

All of them?
  • cee134
    Most of us have gone our entire lives without ever seeing a Chinese restaurant commercial.
  • honeybee__12
    Although I'm completely addicted to it,
    it just occurred to me that unsweetened iced tea tastes like water that's had leaves boiled in it.
    I miss the sugar. :(
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    well I would rather post a picture cause well typing and I'm lazy but saw this on FB today...

A real woman always keeps her house clean and organized, and the laundry basket is always empty. She's always well dressed, hair done, nail immaculate. She never swears, never drinks or eats junk food, behaves gracefully in all situations and all circumstances. she has more than enough patience to take care of her family, always has a smile on her lips, and a kind word for everyone....

I'm afraid that I might actually be a man...
  • honeybee__12
    well I would rather post a picture cause well typing and I'm lazy but saw this on FB today...

A real woman always keeps her house clean and organized, and the laundry basket is always empty. She's always well dressed, hair done, nail immaculate. She never swears, never drinks or eats junk food, behaves gracefully in all situations and all circumstances. she has more than enough patience to take care of her family, always has a smile on her lips, and a kind word for everyone....

:smiley:

When I was a child this was what I was encouraged to strive for.
    By those standards I failed miserably, lol.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Go outside at 5 am and listen to the birds.
  • cee134
    Go outside at 5 am and listen to the birds.

4dc1cc0fbc8b2df90634df5f1a624ed1--pretty-things-things-i-loveacf12.jpg
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Life, and people teach you lessons. Pay attention. Take responsibility, correct your own mistakes, forgive yourself, move on.

• Keto_N_Iron
    81Katz wrote: »
    Life, and people teach you lessons. Pay attention. Take responsibility, correct your own mistakes, forgive yourself, move on.

what if you pay attention but still can't force your heart to learn...
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator

An real woman alien always keeps her house clean and organized, and the laundry basket is always empty. She's always well dressed, hair done, nail immaculate. She never swears, never drinks or eats junk food, behaves gracefully in all situations and all circumstances. she has more than enough patience to take care of her family, always has a smile on her lips, and a kind word for everyone....

like seriously, women are pretty awesome, but superhuman?
  • honeybee__12
    Grocery stores are awesome.
    I would hate having to kill and grow my own food.
  • Keto_N_Iron

An real woman alien always keeps her house clean and organized, and the laundry basket is always empty. She's always well dressed, hair done, nail immaculate. She never swears, never drinks or eats junk food, behaves gracefully in all situations and all circumstances. she has more than enough patience to take care of her family, always has a smile on her lips, and a kind word for everyone....

like seriously, women are pretty awesome, but superhuman?

right?