Random Thought For the Day

Options

Replies

• PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    People who complain about not being taught how to do taxes in high school probably wouldn't have paid attention to it if it was offered in high school.

I think most ppl might have switched off in that class tbf
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Life is like a jar of jalapeno peppers-
    what you do today,
    might burn your *kitten* tomorrow.
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    5xxeg4k06gd6.jpeg
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    The bellwether of a failing democracy is the erosion of human rights.
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    You always think you're special until you have to pick a username.

My random thought is that I really need to change my username

Are you no longer someone's mistress? Were you upgraded?

It just doesn’t mean what many people seem to think it means. I feel I’m being unintentionally misleading.

I get it. I think you're completely straightforward. It's others who need to do their research. Kind of like that secret club thing. I think I saw you at the last meeting. B)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    The odds of winning the lottery seem a lot more daunting when you think of how often you miss in a 50/50 chance of plugging in a usb correctly.
  • cee134
    Options
    There is probably a school principal somewhere in the world with a collection of confiscated Pokémon cards worth thousands.
  • cee134
    Options
    Disney is worried about Mickey becoming public domain even though their bread and butter was movies based on classic fairy tales.
  • cee134
    Options
    A universal punctuation mark for sarcasm would reduce so much confusion on the Internet.
  • suziecue25
    suziecue25 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    On what am I going to spend the money I'll save by not drinking in January?
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Moon_Stone wrote: »
    A universal punctuation mark for sarcasm would reduce so much confusion on the Internet.

or universal sarcasm font.

Done...

https://thenextweb.com/dd/2011/12/12/finally-sarcasm-has-a-voice-in-print-with-its-own-font/
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I Would Rather Sit On A Pumpkin And Have It All To Myself Than Be Crowded On A Velvet Cushion - Henry David Thoreau
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    yukfoo wrote: »
    I Would Rather Sit On A Pumpkin And Have It All To Myself Than Be Crowded On A Velvet Cushion - Henry David Thoreau

<3<3<3<3<3<3

Prelude...

"It is the luxurious and dissipated who set the fashions which the herd so diligently follow. The traveller who stops at the best houses, so called, soon discovers this, for the publicans presume him to be a Sardanapalus, and if he resigned himself to their tender mercies he would soon be completely emasculated. I think that in the railroad car we are inclined to spend more on luxury than on safety and convenience, and it threatens without attaining these to become no better than a modern drawing-room, with its divans, and ottomans, and sun-shades, and a hundred other oriental things, which we are taking west with us, invented for the ladies of the harem and the effeminate natives of the Celestial Empire, which Jonathan should be ashamed to know the names of...."
  • Howard_M_Burgerz
    Howard_M_Burgerz Posts: 61 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    ^^^ yeah, what he said... :p
  • cee134
    Options
    If you go from high school to college to being a teacher you essentially have the same annual schedule your entire life.