Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• 1sphere1sphere Posts: 1,837Member Member Posts: 1,837Member Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    People used to make fun of 'computer nerds', now everyone is on their smartphones all day long.
    What a bunch of nerds
  • cee134cee134 Posts: 31,823Member Member Posts: 31,823Member Member
    Jolene must've been very beautiful if even Dolly couldn't compete.
    The shovel was a groundbreaking invention.
    If you make music - you can make music to show to the world, and you can also make music for yourself that nobody has to listen to
    If we genetically modify cockroaches to taste like potato chips, our decedents, scrounging for food in the post-apocalypse wasteland we leave them, might not hate us quite as much.
    Instead of writing :O you could just write Ö
    People who are loved by a loving partner are essentially drugged. Drugged up on love. It's all well and good if you're mature about it.
    edited July 16
  • JustReadTheInstructionsJustReadTheInstructions Posts: 1,731Member Member Posts: 1,731Member Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    I can carry a conversation but sometimes the hardest thing to do is say "hi"

I find that part very easy and the conversation part hard.

When I worked retail and had to greet people I systematically said "Hi, how are you?" and responded with "good" to anything they said.
    Because 99% of the time they say "fine" or "fine, how about you?" and good works for both.

Then there's the 1% or so that say "well I could be better" and my autopilot said "good!"

When I worked retail and had to greet people I systematically said "Hi, how are you?" and responded with "good" to anything they said.
    Because 99% of the time they say "fine" or "fine, how about you?" and good works for both.

Then there's the 1% or so that say "well I could be better" and my autopilot said "good!"
    I have a mental block about saying hi. Even to people I know. I'm very weird.
  • JustReadTheInstructionsJustReadTheInstructions Posts: 1,731Member Member Posts: 1,731Member Member

I just do it out of habit. Like saying "good morning" to every human being I pass on the way into work. I don't actually want a conversation. And I don't say anything to strangers.

I just do it out of habit. Like saying "good morning" to every human being I pass on the way into work. I don't actually want a conversation. And I don't say anything to strangers.
    this is my hello

enmu245371s7.gif

• Bopper88Bopper88 Posts: 19Member Member Posts: 19Member Member
    My random thought today was my friend has been watching blue planet and there was a bit about the sea creating methane, nice and educational...obv

However my thought of the day was, I wonder if anyone’s tried to light them like men do when joking around with other guys?!

And if God truly created the whole planet was it just his crude sense of humour to basically make the sea fart?

Anyways now I’ve lowered the tone I’ll see myself out....
  • jiujitsudad15118jiujitsudad15118 Posts: 105Member Member Posts: 105Member Member
    Is it random NOT to have a random thought? I was sitting here thinking, "what would my random thought be?"
    Right there, its not random. hmmm

this is my hello

enmu245371s7.gif

I don't even notice anything is happening lol
    I don't even notice anything is happening lol
    I need to work on my salutational skills then. Note taken.

Really don't identify much with my family. That's why I have an affinity towards strangers, I like other people to be my family
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 8,675Member, Premium Member Posts: 8,675Member, Premium Member
    Don’t get it twisted,
    random not empty.
    It’s both a happy and sad feeling when someone chooses not to sit next to you on the bus. Sometimes...
    We live in a society so removed from nature that natural survival skills are a recreational hobby.
  • kevinflemming1982kevinflemming1982 Posts: 159Member Member Posts: 159Member Member
    If you rip a hole in a net, there are now fewer holes than there were before.