Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• Bopper88Bopper88 Member Posts: 19 Member Member Posts: 19 Member
    My random thought today was my friend has been watching blue planet and there was a bit about the sea creating methane, nice and educational...obv

However my thought of the day was, I wonder if anyone’s tried to light them like men do when joking around with other guys?!

And if God truly created the whole planet was it just his crude sense of humour to basically make the sea fart?

Anyways now I’ve lowered the tone I’ll see myself out....
  • jiujitsudad15118jiujitsudad15118 Member Posts: 258 Member Member Posts: 258 Member
    Is it random NOT to have a random thought? I was sitting here thinking, "what would my random thought be?"
    Right there, its not random. hmmm
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,184 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,184 Member
    Don’t get it twisted,
    random not empty.
  • cee134cee134 Member Posts: 33,770 Member Member Posts: 33,770 Member
    It’s both a happy and sad feeling when someone chooses not to sit next to you on the bus. Sometimes...
    We live in a society so removed from nature that natural survival skills are a recreational hobby.
  • kevinflemming1982kevinflemming1982 Member Posts: 158 Member Member Posts: 158 Member
    If you rip a hole in a net, there are now fewer holes than there were before.
    It will be a lot harder for kids to win against their parents in video games in the future.
  • jedoubledayjedoubleday Member Posts: 477 Member Member Posts: 477 Member
    Random thought of the day.. humm do monkeys fling poop because they are trying to give a *hit
    Lucid dreaming is basically just a choose your own adventure dream.
  • yukfooyukfoo Member Posts: 706 Member Member Posts: 706 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    I'm not me anymore, there's something wrong... I don't feel right, I'm trying to brave it through these weeks in the hope that I come back to myself again...

Are you ok? If you really do feel this disconnect from things please pick up the phone and speak to someone you can trust ... right now. It can be a spouse, a family member, crisis line or your health care professional but please don't ignore these feelings as "just a bad few days". Be as open and honest as you can. Even if you don't understand what you're feeling. They may be the sign of something deeper that needs professional intervention (believe me I've been there).
    edited July 2019
  • kevinflemming1982kevinflemming1982 Member Posts: 158 Member Member Posts: 158 Member
    RTFTD: Black holes aren’t actually black.
  • BassFin63BassFin63 Member, Premium Posts: 8 Member Member, Premium Posts: 8 Member