Random Thought For the Day

Options

Replies

• BW__NOT
    BW__NOT Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I think I'll walk backwards with a birds nest on my head for 3 miles this evening.
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,523 Member
    Options
    Watch out for that.... too late
  • TheMrWobbly
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    Life is all about the current moment taking place. Jealousy and envy is pointless because that just takes you away from the present moment.
    So it doesn't matter about what other people have, or what other people have had.
    What someone else has achieved can also be achieved by you with time, effort, and consistency.

I agree with the sentiment though people must realise that not everyone can achieve everything, understand what you can achieve and set out to do that.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    lf8lngvvzgsb.jpeg
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Random Thought For the Day

The wonderful thing about civilized countries is that everyone is entitled to their opinion ...no matter how misguided and/or uninformed.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    pcazapllnmlv.jpeg
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Wow dude,
    that was one of the smoothest and corniest lines I’ve heard. B)

dog6ql2nl3dw.gif
  • snha
    snha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Ok, here is a random one. I just started training again a couple of months ago. One thing I am trying to do a few times a week is yoga. I cannot get over the fact that both men and women who work out at my gym whether doing yoga (especially yoga) or other training stuff are amazingly hot, as in they (not all, but certainly many, many), are so well built and their training in yoga and otherwise is so amazingly graceful. they all look so attractive. I am afraid that I stare sometimes, hopefully not too badly, but stare I do. They are amazing. Here is the dilemma:

how could they recognize that my stares are in awe of them, not in any way meant to objectify them, whether sexually or otherwise. Can I do something to make that obvious? I don't want you to think that I am drooling.. am not. I am though in such an awe in their presence. Young, strong, shapely, and seem to be ready to conquer the world. I love seeing that.
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Don't stare. Watch the teacher, learn to do yoga, and leave your classmates alone, creeper.
  • TheMrWobbly
    Options
    Most people are only alive because it is illegal to kill them
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Someone needs to tell Chevy none of us know what the JD Power Award is...
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

It's actually made up. Just for them. That's why they're the only ones who ever won it.

Did you check your sources?

za34m0g3gr33.png
  • cee134
    edited August 2019
    Options

It's actually made up. Just for them. That's why they're the only ones who ever won it.

Did you check your sources?
    You KNOW I don't!

Check's out.

You KNOW I don't! [1]

1. MyFitnessPal. Random Thought For The Day, 26 Aug. 2019.