Replies

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,592 Member
    Options
    2pqjznsfm6ay.jpeg
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Guess he really meant it coz he put it out there for all to see.
    I’m disappointed 😔
  • Butt_Snorkeler
    Butt_Snorkeler Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Sometimes people tell me I want too many things, but really its just because I never buy what I want, so my wants keep stacking up with time.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    mkjg4pah2h50.gif

As close to getting on a commercial airplane as I plan on getting these days. 🤐
    How cool tho.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Idk why exactly but seeing posts about women who are going into or have went into labor worrying about their makeup makes me really sad. I love makeup and am about as vain as a stereotypical girly girl is and I technically get it but I spiritually don’t. Guess they know damn well there will be photos. Idk isn’t really my business.
  • Butt_Snorkeler
    Options

I for one cant wait. Only flight I have done since covid was from MD to CO to go pick up a car I liked. Now that Japan is finally opening borders for tourism, I'm going to go back and snowboard at Hakuba, then bike across country and find all the best coffee shops and bakeries, while camping at night. Then go to Korea or Thailand for some street food and chilling with the homies. Been waiting almost 3 years for this.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options

I for one cant wait. Only flight I have done since covid was from MD to CO to go pick up a car I liked. Now that Japan is finally opening borders for tourism, I'm going to go back and snowboard at Hakuba, then bike across country and find all the best coffee shops and bakeries, while camping at night. Then go to Korea or Thailand for some street food and chilling with the homies. Been waiting almost 3 years for this.

Sounds like you have it all planned.
    I hope you get to go soon! 😊🏂

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,598 Member
    Options
    Idk why exactly but seeing posts about women who are going into or have went into labor worrying about their makeup makes me really sad. I love makeup and am about as vain as a stereotypical girly girl is and I technically get it but I spiritually don’t. Guess they know damn well there will be photos. Idk isn’t really my business.

So, instead of cursing at their SO for knocking them up, they're cursing at them to find their *kitten* lipstick?
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

So, instead of cursing at their SO for knocking them up, they're cursing at them to find their *kitten* lipstick?

Haha I think it depends on the situation. The first one I remember was kourtney Kardashian. Like, her water breaks and she goes and not only takes a shower, but puts on a full face. I see comments from women who have done the same or even putting it on in the hospital bed. Latest one was a comment on sweat proof foundation, lady said she was currently in labor and was going to test out these claims. Granted perhaps she was already made up beforehand.
    Also I’m not against it, it’s just like…… idk a medical emergency in my eyes. The beauty industry has us all by the throats. Brb applying lip gloss. 💄😅😅😅 people can do whatever makes them happy.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    9g7yawudi06g.gif
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    I feel like Willie Nelson has been the same age my whole life.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

Maybe he’s the anti christ ???
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,621 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Maybe he’s the anti christ ???

o2e9wgew83zg.gif
  • Butt_Snorkeler
    Options
    Switching one of our service desk vendors to a new company due to lack of following procedure repeatedly. We've already onboarded thisbnew company and signed the six figure contract and they just now mention they dont even use a ticketing system. What the fug do you do? Write down your phone calls on paper like cavemen? Ughhhhh
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    I have to go to a funeral tomorrow.
    My mom’s best friend’s husband.
    I knew him my whole life and my whole life I disliked him.
    I was always polite and never showed my disdain but now that I’m thinking about him I’m a little pissed.
    He was a bully.
    As a kid I saw him hit his son across the face hard, very hard.
    Since I can remember, he’d hug the females and feel them up a bit and pinch their butt.
    When I say females, I mean all no matter the age.
    My whole childhood he did it to me.
    I watched at parties as he did this and the husbands would just look the other way.
    They were so intimidated by him.
    He bullied my dad, got a kick out of making fun of my father’s kind nature.
    Mind you none of these things were ever brought up.
    My ex hated him and thankfully not going to the funeral coz I would have had to take a needle to stab his leg every time he would say something real. 🤣

I’m not looking forward to sitting there listening to what a great man he was, blah, blah, blah.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    yp3zoc2krntq.jpeg
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    dt4d2937b9p4.gif

Not much posting today, got me like,
    are we really going to let some idiot bring us down?
    I’ll miss her too. 🥰

Maybe Tuesday will be better. 🤞
  • Butt_Snorkeler
    Options
    Just tell ur husband to stay home or not take photos. Problem solved. Lol
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Haha I think it depends on the situation. The first one I remember was kourtney Kardashian. Like, her water breaks and she goes and not only takes a shower, but puts on a full face. I see comments from women who have done the same or even putting it on in the hospital bed. Latest one was a comment on sweat proof foundation, lady said she was currently in labor and was going to test out these claims. Granted perhaps she was already made up beforehand.
    Also I’m not against it, it’s just like…… idk a medical emergency in my eyes. The beauty industry has us all by the throats. Brb applying lip gloss. 💄😅😅😅 people can do whatever makes them happy.

To be fair, labour can last for hours and it's a common occurrence that if you go too soon you'll get turned away, so why not do your makeup if it makes you feel better? Giving birth is an extremely vulnerable time, I don't blame anyone who tries to take control of a small aspect of it.

Ya and I’m sure if I had had kids especially in my 20’s I know damn well that would have been me too. I used to get done up to go to the gas station and I still do for the grocery store. Hell I’ve done it for the gym and all my exes didn’t get that either so in conclusion, I have become a man. 🤡