Squats made them bulky...

Options

Replies

• delaniecastillo
    Options
    I can only hope my *kitten* looks that great one day where a creeper takes a pic of it while I squat.
  • Sweaty_N_Hungry
    Options
    I can only hope my *kitten* looks that great one day where a creeper takes a pic of it while I squat.

That's a true compliment!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Squats keep them lifted :smile: And my husband really appreciates that :wink:

But we still have come a long way from the days when it was thought "if a woman ran a marathon her uterus would fall out"

Ssshhhhh... This is STILL my reasoning behind refusing to run..
    Same here, and I won't won't spill the beans. I am gong with 'it jars my ovaries"
    And now that my uterus has been removed, I have even LESS holding the ovaries in place...

That one and the Excuse and the one about only needing to shuffle faster than a zombie.
  • delaniecastillo
    Options

That's a true compliment!

I am truly serious as long as they aren't getting a grunt face in.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    If not for MFP I wouldn't know anything about heavy lifting. If people didn't beat this horse, I'd still be running my *kitten* off and wondering why I'm still not happy.

A million times this! :drinker:

I was happy when I got to my goal weight, but I wasn't thrilled with my deflated *kitten*. I just thought, "Well, you're almost 40, what do you expect?!"

Then I started lifting. Now I'm over 40, and my tush is better than it was in my 20s..
  • Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    Options

null_zpse8a1bf33.png

Something about this pic really does it for me. Something amazing about it to me.

Remember a girl in my weight lifting class many years ago in high school, squatted and deadlifted all the time, big thick thighs and a nice large round butt, that's what I like to see.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Haha. Ewww gross

(Please PM me the links to all these photos. Thx)

They're in my photobucket account next to all my junk shots bro...you still want the link?

Dilemma! Almost worth it...almost. Haha :embarassed:
  • Sweaty_N_Hungry
    Options
    Haha. Ewww gross

(Please PM me the links to all these photos. Thx)

They're in my photobucket account next to all my junk shots bro...you still want the link?

Dilemma! Almost worth it...almost. Haha :embarassed:

This is your face when you saw the photos:

fjNxd.gif
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

Haha!!!
  • WhitneySheree88
    WhitneySheree88 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I hope to look this bulky one day:drinker:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Dont listen to them. There can never be too many female/weightlifting threads. Especially with squat booty pics.
    902166.jpg
    120834146.jpg
    684930350.jpg
    469600457.png
    637736537.jpg
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Dont listen to them. There can never be too many female/weightlifting threads. Especially with squat booty pics.
    902166.jpg
    120834146.jpg
    469600457.png

As long as you are looking at their butts and not their squat form, these are splendid pictures. For anyone interested in actually doing squats, it might be worth pointing out that looking up while a loaded barbell is resting on your cervical spine is a really, really bad idea. Don't do it. Look slightly down while squatting and keep your neck straight.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    902166.jpg
    120834146.jpg
    469600457.png

As long as you are looking at their butts and not their squat form, these are splendid pictures. For anyone interested in actually doing squats, it might be worth pointing out that looking up while a loaded barbell is resting on your cervical spine is a really, really bad idea. Don't do it. Look slightly down while squatting and keep your neck straight.

I was wondering about that, actually. I always focus on a point on the floor a bit in front of me, but in pictures people always seem to craning their necks back/trapping the bar between their head and shoulders (does that make sense, description wise?) and so I'm always worried I'm doing it wrong.

I now feel slightly better.
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

I was wondering about that, actually. I always focus on a point on the floor a bit in front of me, but in pictures people always seem to craning their necks back/trapping the bar between their head and shoulders (does that make sense, description wise?) and so I'm always worried I'm doing it wrong.

I now feel slightly better.

Here's a good article on squat form, http://www.girlsgonestrong.com/secrets-to-mastering-the-squat-part-1/
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    (snip)

In for the *kitten*.

I need asspiration.

DEM LEGSSSSSSSSSSS

i can only imagine that you are well on your way~
  • keithmustloseweight
    keithmustloseweight Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Remember a girl in my weight lifting class many years ago in high school, squatted and deadlifted all the time, big thick thighs and a nice large round butt, that's what I like to see.

Yeah man, teenage girls, amirite or amirite.
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

Yeah man, teenage girls, amirite or amirite.

tumblr_lxnxhy0rJb1qk10i8o1_500.gif
  • Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Not even so much being teenaged, but the fact that she was squatting and deadlifting and had killer thighs and butt...I'm just a leg and butt man I guess LOL.
  • Sweaty_N_Hungry
    Options
    Not even so much being teenaged, but the fact that she was squatting and deadlifting and had killer thighs and butt...I'm just a leg and butt man I guess LOL.

You look more like a little blue guy with a big round head from this vantage point.
  • smalls9686
    smalls9686 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    They should stick to cardio! Clearly the weights are making them look like men.

Are you smoking something? They look Freaking awesome!