Options

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    mkakids wrote: »
    rmuth25 wrote: »
    mcmuffins all day

They just started all day McMuffins in Australia. I'm annoyed. All I want is to be able to get a cheeseburger before 10:30am. Is that too much to ask???

ME TOO! I dont give a hoot about their all day breakfast....gimmie the lunch/dinner menu at 8am!

Though, did you see they have Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurries??
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    wet666 wrote: »
    Advertising McDonald sandwiches on MyFitnessPal!?!?!? REALLY!

Can you not fit McDonald's into your goals from time to time? Because I sure can...
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    mcmuffins all day

They just started all day McMuffins in Australia. I'm annoyed. All I want is to be able to get a cheeseburger before 10:30am. Is that too much to ask???

ME TOO! I dont give a hoot about their all day breakfast....gimmie the lunch/dinner menu at 8am!

I did....but I don't like cadbury creme eggs so Im not that impressed.....actually i dislike any filled chocolate....and also anything hard mixed into my ice cream. Ice cream should be consistently smooth....no hard chunks of chocolate, cookie, sprinkles or nuts!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    mcmuffins all day

I did....but I don't like cadbury creme eggs so Im not that impressed.....actually i dislike any filled chocolate....and also anything hard mixed into my ice cream. Ice cream should be consistently smooth....no hard chunks of chocolate, cookie, sprinkles or nuts!

*gasp!*

It's ok. I'll eat your share ;)
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    mcmuffins all day

How did I not know this was a thing?
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    mcmuffins all day

How did I not know this was a thing?

It's only in Australia, I think. So if @Alatariel75 wants some visitors...

Anyway, OP, I just had McDonalds on Tuesday. Quarter pounder=520 or so calories. No fries. If I don't have enough room, then I get a McChicken.
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    You obviously have no idea how ad networks work.
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    stop eating at McDonalds if it upsets you so much . . . and checking their ads . . .
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Get Adblock and make your own damn hamburger :D
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    Adverts are based on your browsing history. Either stop searching for fast food or get an ad block extension.

Thanks. I am at McDonalds about every day since it fits my macros and do not see those ads.

@GaleHawkins I'm just curious, what do you order from there ? ( besides black coffee ) I am genuinely just curious and am not making a joke about your way of eating. I just wanted to know ?
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    as everyone else said ads are based on browsing history.. and mcdonalds isnt that bad.. their hashbrowns and fries when piping hot are heaven
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Edited because I misread mcfurry as mcmuffin and thought they where actually serving candy on a sandwich ....Lmao
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    Edited because I misread mcfurry as mcmuffin and thought they where actually serving candy on a sandwich ....Lmao

That actually sounds amazing.
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I use an adblock, so I don't see anything. I do eat McDonald's every day though. If I'm there for breakfast, I either get an egg mcmuffin & an orange (or apples when they don't have oranges) or I get scrambled eggs. If I'm there for lunch or dinner, I get a grilled chicken salad or sandwich. Lately I've been getting the McChicken & eating it with apples, but it leaves me short on protein so I have to make it up somewhere else. I can rarely fit fries in, even when I'm eating at maintenance. I've gotten used to smelling them, but not eating them. My kids think I'm weird.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

what is wrong with mcdonalds...it has fat, proteins, and carbs...sub out the fries and you have a pretty decent meal when in a pinch...

What's wrong with potatoes? lol.
  • JoshuaMcAllister
    JoshuaMcAllister Posts: 500 Member
    Options

what is wrong with mcdonalds...it has fat, proteins, and carbs...sub out the fries and you have a pretty decent meal when in a pinch...

Nothing wrong with potatoes, its the salt content in those fries.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    edited March 2016
    Options

According to their website: A quarter pounder has about 1,100 grams of sodium. Medium fries has 180. A strawberry McFlurry has 210... Their salads have 700-1000 grams....
  • JoshuaMcAllister
    JoshuaMcAllister Posts: 500 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

According to their website: A quarter pounder has about 1,100 grams of sodium. Medium fries has 180. Their salads have 700-1000 grams....

I'm not disputing what their website states, but I seem to remember a recent emissions scandal at VW (I realize they are two completely different entities) but figures can be manipulated quite easily is my point.
    I would say there nutritional info is probably a lot more accurate on foods that do not have salt added after the cooking process. I have literally watched an employee stand over the fries with the shaker, then minutes later a second employee doing the exact same. That sodium level is not measurable unfortunately, and due to this the numbers will vary from store to store. I cant stand added salt on foods, so I'm similar I skip the fries.

• Sabine_Stroehm
    edited March 2016
    Options

According to their website: A quarter pounder has about 1,100 grams of sodium. Medium fries has 180. Their salads have 700-1000 grams....

I'm not disputing what there website states, but I seem to remember a recent emissions scandal at VW (I realize they are two completely different entities) but figures can be manipulated quite easily is my point.
    I would say there nutritional info is probably a lot more accurate on foods that do not have salt added after the cooking process. I have literally watched an employee stand over the fries with the shaker, then minutes later a second employee doing the exact same. That sodium level is not measurable unfortunately as the number vary from store to store. I cant stand added salt on foods, so I'm similar I skip the fries.

So salt that you can see and taste, rather than sodium content.
    fwiw,
    I skip McDonalds altogether. :)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    well sure, eat what you want, work it off, its not overly healthy,fruits and veggies