I need to lose 30! Am I too late??
  • mejiaruth
    mejiaruth Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Never is too late.
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I too have about 30 pounds I would like to lose. I have been focusing on drinking more water and eating healthier and as soon as I find my weights and resistance bands (I recently moved and haven't unpacked the box they are in yet) I plan on starting Jillian Michaels body revolution.
  • butterfly21295
    butterfly21295 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have 30 pounds I'd like to lose as well. Would be "okay" with 20 pounds...but 30 would be even better. I really do need motivation in this.
  • wahagent05
    wahagent05 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone! I am so excited about our journey! Can we just take a moment to share what type of lifestyle or (diet) you are currently using! I am on the LCHF journey! If you are not on a diet. please share what you are doing to lose your weight!
  • 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    @wahagent05 Hey there! Thanks for the welcome! I'm doing Low carb, high protein, I guess medium to high fat? Not sure about the fat really. ..I just know not to eat fat free items or margarine... for 3 weeks I'm doing low cals (800/day) and high protein and then I'll gradually increase my carb count and calories..I did this before and lost weight but I was going on an all inclusive vacation and my diet was out the window once I got there....
  • 1TheQueenB
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I quickly gained the weight back (no surprise) and felt more out of control with my eating! This time I did some searching for tips and info on doing this successfully and will do this along with jogging (w8 d2 of C25K again ) and jillian michaels body revolution (w1 d3)
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Sounds great Queen B! I am also on the LCHF journey! This is all new for me as well, but i am getting a lot of good info from the LCD group, that is definitely a great group to join as well! Plz keep us updated as to how things are going for you on this diet! Thanks for sharing!
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    I sure will! Thanks for the advice!
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    wahagent05 wrote: »
    Has anyone joined the Biggest Loser Challenge? Starts Apr 1st!
    How do I sign up for the biggest loser challenge?
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Yes, i did! Currently Registration is closed, but you can be put on the waiting list! To join the challenge, go to GROUPS, and search (Biggest Loser Challenge - April 2016)...from there you will see instructions regarding registration!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    How is everyone doing on their weight loss journey? Is anyone having any issues with hitting a plateau? Or perhaps not being as motivated?
  • smithchelseaa517
    smithchelseaa517 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 30+ please give me all the helpful tips and advice you have collected along your journies!
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    wahagent05 wrote: »
    How is everyone doing on their weight loss journey? Is anyone having any issues with hitting a plateau? Or perhaps not being as motivated?

I'm struggling these past few days....emotionally, and cravings for carbs it feels like... I haven't given in but it makes me fearful to eat any carbs aND I keep eating less and less calories and carbs....I think I'm making it worse. Feel like I'm gonna give up any moment and it's gonna disappoint me, and then I'm gonna make it worse...I can see it...trying not to make it happen. I keep working out too. Wondering if I should increase my carbs and calories sooner, any thoughts?
  • sssandoval05
    sssandoval05 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am wanting to lose 40 pounds!! Add me for support!!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Fskoethe you look AMAZING! Plz share what you have been doing with the group to help motivate us all! Yeeeees....another success story in the making! Congrats!!!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    1TheQueenB... I coild hardley believe your post...OMG... i have been feeling the same EXACT way on my low carb journey! My carbs and calories are getting lower and lower as well. We obviously are not doing something right! But plz do not give up, let's tackle this together! There is definitely a solution, we just have to search for it! Right now, my scale is barely moving! When i first started i loved this diet, but NOW, i'm not seeing any results from continuing it! Are you exercising? If so, what type of exercises are you doing, and how often? Let's figure this out together! The LCHF diet does work, it's just that we are tweaking something SOMEWHERE which is causing our set-back! Plz continue to search the forums, and I will search online, and lets post what our finding are! We will get back on track, but let's not get discouraged to the point of giving up! Our goal is to SUCCEED, and we are gonna do just that...TOGETHER!
  • wahagent05
    edited March 2016
    Options
    FSKOETHE I really like how you looked so happy in BOTH of your pics! I"m sure you feel amazing!