30 LB GROUP

Replies

• 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    Agreed!
  • wahagent05
    wahagent05 Posts: 446 Member
    Hi thanks for stopping by! I just received an invite to join a group that has weekly challenges! Wooohooo! When i get the info of different challenges, i will past the info along in the post!
    My plate is full right now with this discussion thread, and the BLC, so i cant do an additional challenge right now!

I am still motivated...I have worked out 35 days out of 40! I am still on my own personal 100 day challenge! Hoping to take off 20+lbs within the 100 days! Wheeeeew! I have lost 12+...have 25 more to reach my GOAL!!!!
  • wahagent05
    1TheQueenB wrote: »
    Agreed!

How are you doing on the challenge so far?
  • AR10at50
    AR10at50 Posts: 1,623 Member
    Well, that sure sounds good to me on a Sunday!!! Thanks!!!
  • wahagent05
    AR10at50 wrote: »
    Well, that sure sounds good to me on a Sunday!!! Thanks!!!

Hi...thank you for stopping by & joining in on the discussion...plz keep popping in! Let's stay motivated together!!!
  • wahagent05
    edited April 2016
  • 1TheQueenB
    wahagent05 wrote: »
    Agreed!

So far so good! I can't wait to be back in the 180's..... that's my mini goal right now.
  • imelzagates
    imelzagates Posts: 8 Member
    Hello, I need to lose ~30-40 pounds and I would love to find more friends on MFP. I am staying accountable by blogging and logging my foods/exercise diligently, and after my first two friends on MFP, I find it so much easier to do when you have >0 likes on every post :) I would love to connect with people on a similar journey so we can motivate each other!
  • AR10at50
    AR10at50 Posts: 1,623 Member
    Hello, I need to lose ~30-40 pounds and I would love to find more friends on MFP. I am staying accountable by blogging and logging my foods/exercise diligently, and after my first two friends on MFP, I find it so much easier to do when you have >0 likes on every post :) I would love to connect with people on a similar journey so we can motivate each other!
    Hi-
    I too need to lose 30-40 pounds. I sent you a friend request.
    Karen
  • wahagent05
    edited April 2016
    Agreed!

So far so good! I can't wait to be back in the 180's..... that's my mini goal right now.

Hi 1TheQueenB....i am now in the 180's working my way to the 170's...and my goal is 160lbs.
    What is your goal?
  • wahagent05
    edited April 2016

I totally understand your journey...i started out needing to lose 38.5 lbs! I just started this weight loss lifestyle change Feb. 26th...i have since loss 12.5 lbs...with at least 20-25 more to go!
    I am committed to losing 5 lbs per month (MINIMUM)...that's 30 lbs in 6 months...30 lbs is noticeable ...especially if you are strength training as well!

Anything extra is a PLUS!!!
    I set realistic expectations! I know i CANNOT lose 5 lbs every week, so i'm not gonna start out saying i can...it will only frustrate me, and cause me to give up!
    I pat my own self on the back foe every hurdle i cross...and there has been a few!
    I celebrate ME!
    As the weight comes off...i become more proud of myself for accomplishing something that's vitally important...GETTING MY HEALTH IN CHECK!
  • Sheri2016
    Sheri2016 Posts: 197 Member
    If any one is interested in joining a group that has weekly challenges and help to motivate each other daily please message me for more info.
  • 1TheQueenB

I totally understand your journey...i started out needing to lose 38.5 lbs! I just started this weight loss lifestyle change Feb. 26th...i have since loss 12.5 lbs...with at least 20-25 more to go!
    I am committed to losing 5 lbs per month (MINIMUM)...that's 30 lbs in 6 months...30 lbs is noticeable ...especially if you are strength training as well!

Anything extra is a PLUS!!!
    I set realistic expectations! I know i CANNOT lose 5 lbs every week, so i'm not gonna start out saying i can...it will only frustrate me, and cause me to give up!
    I pat my own self on the back foe every hurdle i cross...and there has been a few!
    I celebrate ME!
    As the weight comes off...i become more proud of myself for accomplishing something that's vitally important...GETTING MY HEALTH IN CHECK!

Way to go!!!!
  • 1TheQueenB
    Sheri2016 wrote: »
    If any one is interested in joining a group that has weekly challenges and help to motivate each other daily please message me for more info.
    Sheri2016 wrote: »

I'm having trouble with my messages, but I'm interested!
  • wahagent05
    I just joined the group that Sheri2016 is speaking of...plz join as well! She will send you the link!
  • 1TheQueenB
    Ok
  • Sheri2016
    Sheri2016 Posts: 197 Member
    I sent you an invite 1thequeenB, so hopefully you will get it now
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    I am joining you! I've been off the wagon for going on 2 months. Lazy is the only excuse. Help! I need to lose that 30!
  • wahagent05
    That's great goalpeace...joining any challenge will help to boost your weight loss!