30 LB GROUP

Options

Replies

• wahagent05
    wahagent05 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to see that you are staying on track! Yaaaaay!!!! I am so proud of you!

As for myself, i have switched up things a lil bit! I have been really struggling for the past month off and on, but i am still pushing myself! Some days i am super lazy and wanna munch on everything in sight, while other days i get in my cardio and stay on schedule!

My goal for this month....

Reset my Mind...get back on track! :)
    Drop 12-5 lbs and finally reach my goal!!
    Work more on core training!
    Cut out unhealthy snacking!
  • wahagent05
    edited May 2016
    Options
  • layak
    layak Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • wahagent05
    edited May 2016
    Options
    OMG....I cannot get out of the 180's!!!! I am getting frustrated!!!! I lose a few lbs, and gain a few, but i cannot get under 180!!!!! :s
    I am still moving, but i am not exercising as hard as i use to! I am trying to stay motivated, but it is extremely hard! Because of the frustration i am snacking more on unhealthy foods :o , and that is so unlike me! I have tried switching things up, and that DID work for a day or two, but i just can't seem to get my motivation back!

It looks like i am gonna have to go back to the drawing board! When all else fails....do what you know works! Guess i'll start back walking today!
    Hopefully my next post will be more encouraging! :)
  • scubakat67
    scubakat67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    @wahagent05 YOU ARE NOT ALONE!! I've been trying to get out of the 170s for a LONG time! Just when I think I'm ALMOST there, POW! back up to 172 ... or 173 ... or even 174! You'll get there. I started off 2016 saying I'll lose just 1 pound a week. I think my actually progress has been more like 1 pound a month! It's VERY frustrating. Get back to your walking. You'll break that threshold. Don't give up!
  • lmpski1
    lmpski1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 30 lbs also. Love wine...and think that is a big problem for me.
  • Luluke7767
    Luluke7767 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    lmpski1 wrote: »

This. Especially now that the weather is nice, I really enjoy sitting out on my back deck and having a couple of glasses of wine!! I have lost about 12 lbs since February and want to lose about 22 more. I haven't given up my wine but am trying to limit it to weekends and save enough calories for it so I don't go over. I'm 48 so it's a slow go but I'm making progress!!
  • suemcmurry
    suemcmurry Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Add me please! Just back after a hiatus.....broken arm (healing now but still have to take it easy :/ ), need to rid myself of extra lbs....funny how it goes on sooo easily! No spring chicken (54 y/o) which makes it even harder. Thank you. Have a great day everyone!!
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    wahagent05 wrote: »
    OMG....I cannot get out of the 180's!!!! I am getting frustrated!!!! I lose a few lbs, and gain a few, but i cannot get under 180!!!!! :s
    I am still moving, but i am not exercising as hard as i use to! I am trying to stay motivated, but it is extremely hard! Because of the frustration i am snacking more on unhealthy foods :o , and that is so unlike me! I have tried switching things up, and that DID work for a day or two, but i just can't seem to get my motivation back!

It looks like i am gonna have to go back to the drawing board! When all else fails....do what you know works! Guess i'll start back walking today!
    Hopefully my next post will be more encouraging! :)

Totally with you! I feel like I played the same game while trying to break below 200, every time I would get close it seems like I would go up 2-3 lbs and then have to lose those same lbs over and over again. I finally got below 200 last week (I really really watched what I ate and how much I ate), and I'm a little nervous to hop on the scale this weekend because I really don't want to be at or above 200. All we can do is keep at it, and we'll get there.

• KetoLady86
    KetoLady86 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    wahagent05 wrote: »
    starting the LCHF journey on MONDAY....plz join me!

I have been doing the LCHF for about 3 wks..its awesome
  • Amanuebel
    Amanuebel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 30 from high overweight to high normal according to BMI. I'd love to be "normal" again and be good with clothes shopping. It's about being healthy too. I know I'm not and have borderline high LDL.
  • Amanuebel
    Amanuebel Posts: 10 Member
    Options

I don't want to either. Do we have to? Can't we just count the calories? :neutral:
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Amanuebel wrote: »

I don't want to either. Do we have to? Can't we just count the calories? :neutral:

I realized after dieting for many years unsuccessfully, that I really did not have to give up anything that I loved!!! If you want wine, you can have wine, just have it in MODERATION! Yes, count the calories if you need to! Have the things you like, but have them on your cheat day...and try your very best not to go overboard!
    The hardest part for most ppl is learning not to over indulge!

I can only give you advice on what worked for me...and EVERY TIME i was successful at losing weight consistently, it was b/c i planned all of my meals ahead of time! As long as i did this, I stayed on track!
    Only when i ate at the spare of the moment did i fail to meet my goals!
    Hope this helps!
  • doreennyc
    doreennyc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me please! I need to lose 20 pounds urgently... Any tips?
  • wahagent05
    Options
    There is nothing that you cannot accomplish once you have
    decided to make the necessary changes that is needed to improve your current situation!

e osc8d9pwtc5k.jpg

• irishdancer214
    irishdancer214 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    I a still struggling with getting back on track....every time i decide to restart fresh on a Monday i do good all day until the evening, and that's when i want to binge on unhealthy food! I have even gained 4 lbs back!!!!! :( Help!!!!!
  • scubakat67
    scubakat67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Don't give up @wahagent05! Just keep repeating to yourself "Today is a good day to stay on track" and "Just do it". Get the unhealthy trigger foods out of your pantry - or if you can't, move them somewhere that you have to get a ladder out to get to them. When you feel that you want to give in to the binge, try to find something else to occupy you ... or, if worse comes to worse, give yourself "permission" to have a little (pre-portion out a single serving) ... but only after you've eaten something else that's healthy (apple?).

You can do this!
  • mallygirl420
    mallygirl420 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have exactly 30 lb left to go!! Looking for friends :)