30 LB GROUP

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• wahagent05
    wahagent05 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Checking in!
    I am doing a lot better...walking on an average of 4-5 miles per day!!!! Geeesh! :o
    I am doing better with my meals, but haven't gotten back to being disciplined as i was a few months ago! I do well during the week days, but the weekend is usually the hardest days for me!
    I have lost an additional 4 lbs,,,,wooohooo!!!
    Progress.....one day at a time!
    My goal for August is to lose an additional 12 lbs!
    Someone plz join me on my new challenge of 12 lbs in 30 days!!!
  • MaxT370
    MaxT370 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I'd like to lose about 30 more pounds which is past my original weight loss goal. So far i've lost 58 pounds! I'm doing clean eating, HIIT 6 days a week and just started the 30 day shred to build muscle and lose inches. Mixed in I walk 1.5 miles with my dog and recently just did my first 5k run last weekend.

I had gotten really good at going to the gym every other day for about 45 minutes but slacked due to a knee injury.

I've hit a spot where the scale isn't really budging so i'm trying to tweak things to get it going again!

Add me!
  • scubakat67
    scubakat67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I'm with you @wahagent05 - although I don't do well putting actual number/time goals on my schedule. I always seem to miss the mark. But instead, I'll just say my goal for August is to just continue my progress. I've switched up my eating to focus on protein. I don't cut out carbs, but make a conscious effort to choose protein first. Seems to be working - the scale is finally moving (in the right direction). A supplemental goal for August is to up my exercise. It's been sporadic - need to get back into my daily routine.

Congratulations @MaxT370 on your weight loss - 58 pounds is awesome!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    MaxT370 wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

I'd like to lose about 30 more pounds which is past my original weight loss goal. So far i've lost 58 pounds! I'm doing clean eating, HIIT 6 days a week and just started the 30 day shred to build muscle and lose inches. Mixed in I walk 1.5 miles with my dog and recently just did my first 5k run last weekend.

I had gotten really good at going to the gym every other day for about 45 minutes but slacked due to a knee injury.

I've hit a spot where the scale isn't really budging so i'm trying to tweak things to get it going again!

Add me!

You are doing such an awesome job! Congrats on the 58 lb weight loss....what an accomplishment!!!!
    Yes tweaking does help....this way you will find out what works for you and your body! Everyone hits plateaus....it's just gonna happen....and when it does....tweaking helps boots things in your favor!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    scubakat67 wrote: »
    I'm with you @wahagent05 - although I don't do well putting actual number/time goals on my schedule. I always seem to miss the mark. But instead, I'll just say my goal for August is to just continue my progress. I've switched up my eating to focus on protein. I don't cut out carbs, but make a conscious effort to choose protein first. Seems to be working - the scale is finally moving (in the right direction). A supplemental goal for August is to up my exercise. It's been sporadic - need to get back into my daily routine.

Congratulations @MaxT370 on your weight loss - 58 pounds is awesome!

Thanks for posting...I think everyone goes through a phase of ups and downs! The last few months have been really rough for me! I'm walking more, but not eating as well as i was before!
    I know what works for me, but its incredibly hard to stick to a low carb lifestyle... for me anyways!!!
    Good Luck on your journey, and no matter what....keep moving...don't give up... the results will come!
  • wahagent05
    Options
  • MaxT370
    MaxT370 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm actually over 70 pounds lost now! The 30 day shred is completely worth the time and effort. Pair that with good, clean eating and it works very effectively!
  • 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm actually over 70 pounds lost now! The 30 day shred is completely worth the time and effort. Pair that with good, clean eating and it works very effectively!

Congratulations!
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Down 9 lbs total...25lbs left to lose! Heading the right way :smile:
    I am walking more and have a lot more energy.
  • wahagent05
    Options
    esaucier17 wrote: »

Congrats!!!!!!! Way to go! You are such an inspiration to us all! What an awesome accomplishment!4rez6buccrpw.jpg
  • wahagent05
    Options
    esaucier17 wrote: »

nwxvcnic03ul.jpg
  • wkb0210
    wkb0210 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I belong in this group! 30 lbs to lose. Lost 3 of them my first 2 weeks. Slow and steady (1 lb a week), so I don't gain it all back!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Trying to get back on track....fell off and regained most of my weight when i started back eating those delicious carbs :(
    Starting over is NEVER EASY...but if you have the strength and MOTIVATION it can be done!
    Let's do this!!!!
  • tripple_axel_8
    tripple_axel_8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to loose a lot of weight!!!! I eat all the time I love food ! I even eat when I'm bored.. I need self discipline... please help!!!!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    It's a New Year! So therefore....it's time for NEW CHANGES!!!!! Let's get back on track everyone! This all starts with making a commitment to do better, to stick to our goals, to pick yourself up every time you fail, and most of all to BELIEVE that it is possible....it only takes being motivated, eating better and sometimes less....and MOVING!!!!

sa3v0yjjnz23.jpg