Biggest gym pet peeves..

Options
12345679»

Replies

• sappermuff
    sappermuff Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Quarter squats. With a pad. Usually with gloves, a valeo belt and beats headphones too.
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    When there are 20 empty cardio machines and you've gotta choose the one right next to me. And stare at my display and try to compete. WTH?!?!
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    People using their phones in the locker room whilst holding them straight ahead (think face-timing). I have no way of knowing if you are taking pics/video (probably not) but it makes me very uncomfortable as they walk back & forth amongst a dozen+ women in various states of undress!
  • LiaMatilda
    LiaMatilda Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I hate when people stare at you... Not in a "oh, I wonder what they're doing" way but in a "let me start comparing myself to you and make this a competition" way. Why couldn't we all just be at the gym happily and focus on ourselves?
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    MissusMoon wrote: »
    When there are 20 empty cardio machines and you've gotta choose the one right next to me. And stare at my display and try to compete. WTH?!?!

Cause they are trying to race you. ;)
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Hands down, people talking while at the gym. Other people want to work out too, go somewhere else to chat it up.