Your biggest binge EVER?

Options
Let me start off by saying, I just stopped myself as soon as I realized I was about to binge. I went over my daily goal by about 200 calories worth of Dortios, but then I realized that it didn't have to be 2000, and I had the power to choose what was more important to me: my goals, or the taste of cool ranch.

That said, I started thinking about what people binge on, and how much we eat during these binges. So...what has your all time biggest binge consisted of???

I'll start....
- 5 ounces of pork
- 2 baby back ribs
- 1 chocolate covered marshmallow egg candy
- 5 mini packs of M&M's
- 4 mini packs of Skittles
- 5 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 3 Peeps
- 6 large handfuls of Lays potato chips

This took place over the course of a couple of hours, but it was ridiculously unnecessary!!!

Replies

• jennagoogles13
    Options
    Shameless bump
  • lcransaw
    lcransaw Posts: 95
    Options
    Holidays and special occassions are the hardest. I haven't been on mfp long, but since I started we had a huge
    Father's Day family dinner and I ate:

Turkey, cornbread dressing, potato salad, macaroni and cheese, broccoli cheese and rice caserole, deviled eggs, a few fried chicken drummettes,
    Apple pie and ice cream and I washed it down with sweet tea.

Wow! Typing that out really hit me. I am proud that I logged everything and moved on! Never again!
  • JisatsuHoshi
    JisatsuHoshi Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I will post this every time I see a thread like this...

Breakfast like 3 Weeks ago...

AbdRoSoLfQJEzKlikaXqKojUBNkVrkPyisIO-610xh.jpg
  • Rosannajo88
    Rosannajo88 Posts: 212 Member
    Options

I would really like to come round to yours for breakfast one day!

Is that meat on a stick?? We just dont get meat on a stick in the UK lol.

On the topic of serious binges, I have no idea as my mind has blocked them out... No seriously it was just mindless eating, dont think I ever even tasted anything!
  • Janet_andpie
    Options
    I once ate about 7 plates of food at an all you can eat buffet. I felt so ill afterwards.... which is a good incentive to not do it again!

Aside from that, I can put away a large Dominos pizza on my own if I'm hungry..... that's like 3000 calories in one sitting. =P
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I suppose this is a binge really, including the alcohol.

7 bottles of fosters gold, 7 bottles of budweiser and 5 double malibu and cokes =)
    Got back to campus and ate a large domino's pizza

Then was sick everywhere, not my proudest moment
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    LOL hell holidays.

You gotta have a love hate relationship with them.

So basically during easter holidays, we had a huge freaking family dinner... I'm talking about... huge.

Ham.
    Roast.
    Scallops.
    Hash brown casseroles.
    Delicious pink salad (Cottage cheese, whip cream, pineapple, and jello mix.... freaking so good!)
    Carrots and peas.
    Caesar salad.
    Frozen peanut butter mini egg cups.
    Chocolate.
    Peanut butter marsh mellow squares.

Haha bad times, but so yummy >.> Hell holidays. But I so recovered.
  • JisatsuHoshi
    JisatsuHoshi Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I have a massive 24-hr carb refeed day either weekly or bi-weekly depending on how much I worked out earlier that week.

Refeed last week started like this:
    1372451149878.jpg

Ate over 8000+ calories in that 24 hr period mainly from pop-tarts ha...

Not sure if I wanna refeed this weekend or not.
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options

OMG are those Oreo and Herseys PIES?? You Americans get all the good stuff. :laugh:

I have had some pretty impressive binges over my lifetime, but the one I remember the most was:

An entire Papa Johns medium pizza
    Papa Johns garlic bread (whole portion)
    Papa Johns cheesy jalapeno poppers (whole portion)
    1 slice chocolate fudge cake
    An entire packet of Mr Kiplings French Fancies
    A sharing bag of Doritos
    Half a french stick with butter and almost an entire wedge of brie

I was nearly sick.
  • toyota
    toyota Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    this week I binged on homemade ice cream, and I binge on pop tarts sometimes.
  • amonkey794
    amonkey794 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Some people are misunderstanding the term "binge". Binging is medical disorder. One I suffer with. It is the mark of an ED. Having an outrageously large meal or simply feeling "guilty" for going over calories does not constitute a binge, just lack of good judgement. Their are neurological problems associated with an ED.

Just thought I'd say this. I see this a lot, and being someone with an ED, it can be a tad tiresome. I'm not mad or offended, but just saying because I do have some friends on here that understand what a true 'binge' is like. It is far more awful that just feeling bad that you over ate.
  • awie11
    awie11 Posts: 44
    Options
    Some people are misunderstanding the term "binge". Binging is medical disorder. One I suffer with. It is the mark of an ED. Having an outrageously large meal or simply feeling "guilty" for going over calories does not constitute a binge, just lack of good judgement. Their are neurological problems associated with an ED.

Just thought I'd say this. I see this a lot, and being someone with an ED, it can be a tad tiresome. I'm not mad or offended, but just saying because I do have some friends on here that understand what a true 'binge' is like. It is far more awful that just feeling bad that you over ate.

THANK YOU FOR SAYING THIS. I've been on a few year long struggle with anorexia and when I got really bad I wouldn't eat for days at a time and then polish of 5 bags of cookies in one sitting.
    Another thing is when people call things "trigger foods" its not a trigger food unless you have an eating disorder.
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    None yet, and its been 7 mos on MFP for me. I have overeaten at times, but no urge to binge. Pretty sure it's because I follow IIFYM thinking.

Eta: In the past, my largest binge was a whole container of ice cream. Coulda sworn it was half a gallon.
  • kganc001
    kganc001 Posts: 317
    Options
    Mine is tomorrow. NO SHAME. I've been planning this for a month. And it's my 22nd birthday.

-Hardee's biscuits and gravy. With two biscuits.
    -Unnecessarily huge plate of chicken teriyaki hibachi from my favorite japanese steakhouse
    -Tuna sushi
    -SAKE.

nom nom. And guess what, idgaf. :)
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole large (with 10% more free) bag of M&Ms in one sitting last week. I'm not talking the 2 serving bag. I'm talking the 13 serving bag.

EDA: that is not my largest binge ever!
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I don't call it a binge but I do have ridiculous treats sometimes. Two weeks ago we got dairy queen. Mine was a medium reese cup blizzard (760 cal). Which I ate while mixing in half a bag of those new unwrapped mini kit kats (aprox. 500 cal). It was glorious but my intestines punished me for it all night long.
  • whatascene
    whatascene Posts: 119 Member
    Options

Actually bingeing is a SYMPTOM of the disorder, not the actual disorder. Many in this thread are using the term correctly.
  • aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I've had too many to count before MFP. To me binging was a daily occurrence where I would eat to the point where I would be physically ill. And then continue to eat.

Eta: just wanted to add that my average calories per day were 7000 - 10 000.
  • perfectlyimperfectturk
    Options
    In one whole day my fat *kitten* managed to stop at three different fast food joints;

First stop Subway; footlong chicken roasted sub with three chocolate cookies

Second stop Burger King; a large whopper with small french fries, and a vanilla ice cream cone.

Third stop Taco Bell; two beef tacos, a chicken enchilada (huge), loaded potato griller AND a few churros.

^ I get like this right before my TOM, it's ****ing wild.
  • YearsWorthOfFAT
    Options
    My; '**** it i ruined it anyway, let me enjoy life and people better not interrupt me right now' binges are the worst.
    I eat everything...
    Once i had two pints of ice cream, two magnums, leftovers from the night before, a box of cookies, a chocolate bar, banana's, nuts, spoons of nutella, chocolate sprinkles, packets of crackers, Chocolate milk with whipped cream, pudding.... All of that in one binge. And yes, i will rip your head off if you talk to me...
    That wasn't that long ago, by the way.