Your biggest binge EVER?

Options

Replies

• Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    This was before i knew anything about calories.

I ate two whole pies, Half a chocolate cake, a whole bag of jalapeno chips, One medium pizza and i cant even remember how many cups of popcorn....all in one day.

This was when i first experienced life outside of my sheltered home...lol I totally went nuts.
  • Yarrowdays
    Yarrowdays Posts: 19
    Options
    Eheh...I once ate three plates of food at a Chinese buffet, which mostly consisted of cream cheese wontons (I was doing a vegetarian with seafood thing at the time), fried shrimp, two squares of this mocha chocolate cake thing, a bowl of chocolate ice cream, piles of noodles, potato fries (it's the midwest...fries are everywhere), and so many other horrific things that I don't even want to think about.
    *Holds up hands*
    My mind has blocked it out.
  • BeckyMBisMe
    BeckyMBisMe Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    "I was nearly sick." Lauren, only nearly sick? :bigsmile:

I once downed almost a half gallon of ice cream and it tasted good going down. I kept telling myself to "stop now, that's enough!" but I didn't. I gave myself the excuse that it was low fat/low sugar.
    Then when I was done, I WAS sick and threw up! And that is what is called a purge! :sick: :embarassed:
  • Dolci07
    Dolci07 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I struggle with binge eating on the regular. This thread helps me realize I am not alone. I am always so embarrassed by how much I can down at one time.

I seriously can't even remember what I eat, because it is so mindless and I'm just shoveling food in my mouth.
  • jennagoogles13
    Options
    I struggle with binge eating on the regular. This thread helps me realize I am not alone. I am always so embarrassed by how much I can down at one time.

I seriously can't even remember what I eat, because it is so mindless and I'm just shoveling food in my mouth.
    I feel like I am doing myself a massive favor by forcing myself to be accountable for every single thing I eat when I binge. When I force myself to log it, it helps.
  • tomcornhole
    tomcornhole Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I do a refeed once a week. Last week was 5,997 calories. About average. My most epic was the day that Hostess went out of business. Bought every hostess product left in town. That's all I ate that day. I guesstimate my intake at around 10,000 calories. I imagine I'll do the same around 15 July.
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    -Hundreds and hundreds of calories of nuts.. I was too ashamed to count :(
    -Ritz Hint of Salt Crackers.. maybe like.. fifteen.. twenty? Yeah.. those things are amazing
  • evilfairies
    evilfairies Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I had a pretty serious problem with binge eating. Without MFP, I'd probably still be eating like I used to, but a typical day would consist of me eating:

Breakfast: 2-3 heaping bowls of cereal OR a bagel and a muffin
    Lunch: 2 full meals from a fast food establishment
    Snack: 1-2 boxes of cheez-its OR 1-2 family size bags of doritos
    Dinner: 1 entire meatloaf, shepherd's pie, or anything else I'd cook with the intention of saving some for leftovers.

Yeah, I had a problem. But I haven't eaten like this in over 3 months. Hopefully I never will again.
  • LexiAtel
    LexiAtel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    4th of July has truly been my only official binge.

6 HOMEMADE Pineapple Juice and Peach Liquor marinated BBQ Pork Ribs (spare)
    1 cup of homemade YUMMY potato salad
    1-2 cups of cool whip to go with my 3 strawberry short cakes (they were each made with 1/2 a homemade biscuit each with 1/2 fresh strawberries)
    7 miniature Reese's PB cups.
    the new Reese's PB cup sundae cone at Sonics.

So yeah... I binged... it was a holiday celebrating AMERICA'S FREEDOM! So I say it was worth it. And it was my first one in 6 weeks :)
  • SrJoben
    SrJoben Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Some people are misunderstanding the term "binge". Binging is medical disorder. One I suffer with. It is the mark of an ED. Having an outrageously large meal or simply feeling "guilty" for going over calories does not constitute a binge, just lack of good judgement. Their are neurological problems associated with an ED.

Just thought I'd say this. I see this a lot, and being someone with an ED, it can be a tad tiresome. I'm not mad or offended, but just saying because I do have some friends on here that understand what a true 'binge' is like. It is far more awful that just feeling bad that you over ate.

No it's not. That's a specific type of binge in a medical context. A binge is any behavior indulged to excess.

Without any context a lot of people would understand it to mean an alcohol binge. That was probably the original meaning.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/binge
  • ECTexan
    ECTexan Posts: 195 Member
    Options

This is me. I am a terrible binge eating food addict. In one sitting I've eaten entire pizzas, whole pies, gallons of ice cream, pounds of pasta, whole bags of chips, fast food multiple times a day, or one of my faves was to mix up an entire box of stuffing, plus mashed potatos, plus turkey or chicken, and a whole jar of gravy and eat it at once. Doesn't even matter what it was, if I touched it, I ate it all.
  • Dolci07
    Dolci07 Posts: 37 Member
    Options

I feel like I am doing myself a massive favor by forcing myself to be accountable for every single thing I eat when I binge. When I force myself to log it, it helps.

I'm going to try tracking my binges in the future so I can actually look at what I am doing. I usually start out the day tracking, binge, and stop tracking because I'm so embarrassed. Thanks!
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Building the beast I had been, I was over 300#s ..
    I used to eat nonstop, it seemed endless. I'm
    certain I ate enough for 3! So sad to think of
    how I abused my body .. but it wasn't unheard
    of for me to drink a lot of alcohol and eat ½ or
    more a pizza and maybe have sweets too. I was
    awful. It's been a long time since those days ..
    I'm never returning to that.
  • andresconejo
    andresconejo Posts: 264
    Options
    Wow i am watching everybody's replies and i thought i used to binge...
  • jesantos
    jesantos Posts: 4
    Options
    binge....
    1. Cookies
    2. Coronas
    3. Chocolate
  • ecc312
    ecc312 Posts: 17
    Options
    - 5 slices of pizza
    - 1 slice of cheesecake
    - 1 slice of choclate pie
    - a ton of watermelon

i also routinely eat entire pints of ice cream by myself...bad girl...that's why i'm on here lol
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Back when I was still playing football, the team went to Cici's Pizza after the last day of two-a-days. We proceeded to have a pizza eating contest. I don't mean slices; entire pizzas. I ended up having 13 (the winner had 18), over a dozen breadsticks, several sodas and dessert pizza. When I got home, I concluded my meal with an entire box of cheez its, a bag of skittles, a large bowl of ice cream and some leftover cinnamon rolls. And I wondered why I was fat.

like a boss.
  • michelle42nato
    michelle42nato Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    once, i ate an entire package of cinnamon rolls with strawberry frosting. and then i had ramen noodles.
  • JisatsuHoshi
    JisatsuHoshi Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Few days ago I had another 24 hr refeed.

Dinner I ate:

- 12" Steak and Cheese Sub from Subway
    - 1 tub of Ben and Jerry's Volun-Tiramisu Ice Cream
    - Pop Tarts Galore
    - Diet coke... ha!
  • curly1986
    curly1986 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My biggest would have to be about 6 or 7 years ago after I had been craving dominos all day, so I went home and ordered and then ate:

1 Large pizza (full house if I remember right)
    1 Garlic bread
    1 Portion of potato wedges
    1 Portion of the chicken dipper/stripper things
    1 Tub of B&J ice cream

Yes I ate it all and I was in PAIN afterwards!! Never repeated it! :laugh: Dread to think of the calories and even though I am a good 50-60lbs heavier now I couldnt eat all that now.