Replies

• clairebpratt
    clairebpratt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great Job. Your Story is inspiring!!!
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Wow! Such amazing results! Congrats and thanks for sharing!
  • USLJH10
    USLJH10 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great !
  • theepervette
    theepervette Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    well look at you handsome! way to go!!!! :)
  • goodnamegone
    goodnamegone Posts: 237
    Options
    Thank you so much for the wonderful inspirational story and photos! What a fantastic family you have too and such lovely friends. It's so great to read this and it gives me a lot of motivation to keep going. Congratulations for all that you have achieved so far!
  • zoe534
    zoe534 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, what an improvement on your health, that is so great. In your progress pics I like how your smile came out, it looks good on you. Congratulations on all your achievments and sticking with it when you hurt your ankle.
  • zoe534
    zoe534 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, what an improvement on your health, that is so great. In your progress pics I like how your smile came out, it looks good on you. Congratulations on all your achievments and sticking with it when you hurt your ankle.
  • ukmark12
    ukmark12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to chronicle your journey. I am starting at 262.............in many ways probably where you were. Your story is inspirational, and I will bookmark this, and read it over and over for motivation! CONGRATS to you and keep up the awesome, awesome work!!
  • pmermakov
    pmermakov Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing step by step on your weight loss journey. Very inspiring!
  • angee1126
    angee1126 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You did an amazing job! :drinker:
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Great motivation! Thanks for sharing!
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Michael,
    THANK YOU for your story! THANK YOU for taking the time to put in all the pictures!

I did really well for a while, I was down over 40 pounds...then life struck and I didn't cope well. I lost all of those fabulous habits that were helping me to succeed. I have continued to log in to MFP website daily, but I have lost my habit of logging my intake daily. Soemthing that I am fixing effective immediately! THANK YOU for reminding me that MFP needs to be a daily commitment...not just logging into the site, but logging my food and excercise as well!

YOU ROCK!
  • hunterman95
    hunterman95 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! What an awesome story! I almost fell over laughing at your "next to the old lady" comment! Lol, I can toatally relate (on one of my runs, I had an older gentleman pass me... only, he was walking!!!). It's good that we can laugh about this stuff now!
  • teresasmithhausch
    Options
    Wow!!! I love your pictorial timeline. I just got a camera to take great pictures of the great Pacific Northwest. Maybe I should start with a picture of me. UGH!
  • horsebeauti
    horsebeauti Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Reading the start of your journey was like reading a chapter out of my own life's book. You are an inspiration!
  • rnd789
    rnd789 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Loved reading this - very inspirational! Great work!!
  • mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to chronicle your journey. I am starting at 262.............in many ways probably where you were. Your story is inspirational, and I will bookmark this, and read it over and over for motivation! CONGRATS to you and keep up the awesome, awesome work!!

You CAN DO IT Brother!!!
  • mhiggi02
    Options
    Michael,
    THANK YOU for your story! THANK YOU for taking the time to put in all the pictures!

I did really well for a while, I was down over 40 pounds...then life struck and I didn't cope well. I lost all of those fabulous habits that were helping me to succeed. I have continued to log in to MFP website daily, but I have lost my habit of logging my intake daily. Soemthing that I am fixing effective immediately! THANK YOU for reminding me that MFP needs to be a daily commitment...not just logging into the site, but logging my food and excercise as well!

YOU ROCK!

You know the formula for success, you've done it. You can get right back where you want to be....I know it!
  • mhiggi02
    Options
    Congratulations!!! What an awesome story! I almost fell over laughing at your "next to the old lady" comment! Lol, I can toatally relate (on one of my runs, I had an older gentleman pass me... only, he was walking!!!). It's good that we can laugh about this stuff now!

Wow, 156, very impressive!! Yes, we have to be able to laugh at ourselves, don't we?
  • mhiggi02
    Options
    Reading the start of your journey was like reading a chapter out of my own life's book. You are an inspiration!

You can do it, use this site and the log daily. Make small and consistent improvements in your diet and lifestyle. You WILL GET RESULTS if you do. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!