Initial Goal Weight Reached - 269 lbs to 200 lbs - PICS

Options
1234568»

Replies

• mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    well look at you handsome! way to go!!!! :)

Thank you! :)
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing accomplishment! WOW! you look wonderful! Thanks for sharing.
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    You look so happy and healthy and isn't that the ultimate goal!!?? Congrats on all of your success and keep on truckin!
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! What a huge change in your face! You look fantastic!!
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Rarely do I get a chance to read people's entire stories, but yours was a real inspiration! WOW. So many changes, such an honest and well put together story. You seem so much happier. I know your support system is proud of you! :happy:
  • REDMANIV
    REDMANIV Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Awesome success story....very motivating read...thank you so much for sharing this with us...congratulations and good luck with the rest of your journey...you are well on your way to achieving the rest of your goals.
  • mhiggi02
    Options
    Rarely do I get a chance to read people's entire stories, but yours was a real inspiration! WOW. So many changes, such an honest and well put together story. You seem so much happier. I know your support system is proud of you! :happy:

Thanks for the kind words and for the friend add!
  • mhiggi02
    Options
    You look so happy and healthy and isn't that the ultimate goal!!?? Congrats on all of your success and keep on truckin!

Thank you, and tremendous success yourself!!
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! Way to stick with it :)
  • dehartclan3
    Options
    Wow, it is so interesting to hear the journey and see your face change throughout the process! Men seriously do not carry weight well at all, but what a lovely looking man (as no doubt your wife and family agree) as you begin to see the 'real' you hiding under all that fat!

Way to go and don't stop now.
  • itcanbedone13
    Options
    bump for later
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Great Story! Such Motivation! WOW, I am feeling inspired! Thanks
  • aradha71
    aradha71 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So inspiring- thanks! great job
  • mhiggi02
    Options
    Thanks @angimom & @aradha71!
  • Jenky85
    Jenky85 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I love your face pictures at the end...your smile just got bigger and bigger with each one! Well done you. I'm training to do my first 5k at the moment so love hearing of people who went from zero running to being able to complete the race :)
  • phillrn
    phillrn Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! great success story:)
  • monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!
  • mhiggi02
    Options
    I love your face pictures at the end...your smile just got bigger and bigger with each one! Well done you. I'm training to do my first 5k at the moment so love hearing of people who went from zero running to being able to complete the race :)

Thanks! You can soooo do this. My advice: (1) have a training plan written down (2) get a training partner (3) work your plan!

Good luck on your 5K. When is it? Keep us updated.
  • mhiggi02
    Options
    Thanks @phillrn and @monilove78!
  • Grumbers
    Grumbers Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Awesome stuff mate!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!