So how much over were you for the 4th?

Options

Replies

• angelatjones16
    Options
    The holidays are more difficult, but I don't think 1 day will hurt. Back on tract today!!!:flowerforyou:
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    1402 over. And that's even after taking into account the 10k I ran in the morning. Almost all of it carbs and alcohol.

Total: 4,396
    Goal: 2,994

tumblr_m2j7juA7Of1qjeqmy.gif
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    69 over. Still not real happy but it could have been worse.
  • libertychoury
    libertychoury Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Considering it was my birthday I was well under my 1200 cal a day limit.
    very happy
    It was my birthday, too! I, however, went over! With two pieces of Paula Deen's Ooey gooey butter cake and ice cream and hamburgers and hotdogs, well, it was just one day ....
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Considering it was my birthday I was well under my 1200 cal a day limit.
    very happy

Well under a 1200 cal daily limit?

You say that like it's a good thing.
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    I went over by about 400 calories but I am not stressing about it, I was under maintenance calories, and I am off to the gym :-)

7396232.png
  • BrookeLee2
    BrookeLee2 Posts: 39
    Options
    I went over by almost 300 calories, which isn't too bad since according to the 'If everyday were like today...' I still would've lost weight. I'm on a 1.5lbs/week. My deficit is like 500 calories or somethign like that.
  • Followingsea
    Followingsea Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    118 over, if the approximations I made are to be believed (kinda doubting that).

Either way, not really stressing it.
  • SRB8710
    SRB8710 Posts: 90
    Options
    I honestly didn't even calculate. I did workout in the morning and I didn't over eat, but I did drink and didn't track for the day. I felt good about it and today I am tracking everything. My body deserved a rest and no big deal! :)
  • _KrisMarie_
    _KrisMarie_ Posts: 146
    Options
    357 calories over. Believe me, not as bad as it's been on past holidays!
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    The gyro man didn't come to the town festivities. I was under by 200-300 calories since I spent the past year fixating on gyro eating. *sigh*
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    maybe 400. I don't know or care really. though I am eating at a slight deficit, I am basically at maintenance weight. I just aim to eat at a slight deficit most days to help me burn some fat while lifting heavy weights.
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    43.... not so bad... I however am exhausted today and am drinking a Pepsi (i haven't had a plain Pepsi in soooo long) AND I am snacking on chips... trying to stay awake - Note to self, bring healthy snacks to work!
    I'll work it off when I walk my dog tonight
  • carolemorden9
    carolemorden9 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I wasn't over! I had a little more than 1,000 calories left for the day. I went swimming!
  • tmblastquads
    Options
    never missed training, on point on diet. 36 days out
  • makenoexcuses
    makenoexcuses Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I was 265 under! I was quite proud of myself for not splurging even though it was a holiday.
  • jarednuzzi
    jarednuzzi Posts: 18
    Options
    Had to go on a small amout of food for the day. I think I was 63 under. About 50% of my calories were liquid.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Once I left the house, I discontinued logging. I went to a MLB game and stayed for the fireworks, Then went across the street to a bar, I'm just chalking yesterday as a major cheat day. I did get in a decent workout yesterday morning, so I don't think I was too over.

ETA: I was curious so I went ahead and entered everything I ate yesterday. I went over 123 calories, which is a lot less than I thought
  • jasonrashaad
    jasonrashaad Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    479 over. Go hard or go home. :) Still have a deficit for the week though.