So how much over were you for the 4th?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    The gyro man didn't come to the town festivities. I was under by 200-300 calories since I spent the past year fixating on gyro eating. *sigh*

I am sorry for your loss.

A good "festivities" gyro is an awesome thing to behold...and looking forward to it for a full year only to be denied had to have been heartbreaking. May you find the courage and strength to carry on.
  • scottjoh
    scottjoh Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym twice, so including my exercise I was 1500 under.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

You say this like it's a good thing.
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Didnt log my calories...and Im sure I went over by at least 500 if not more..

Not worried about it. Rode my bike into work today and back on track.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

That is nothing to be proud of.
    The deficit is already built into your goal, adding another 1500 on top is just foolish, imo.
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I didn't log our cookout but I didn't overeat. I probably went over by about 300 just because I had dessert. But idk how much of it to count because I got food poisoning and refunded everything I ate :(
  • jaecamp1
    jaecamp1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I was over by about 1000, but I knew that would happen so I've been eating under all week to even it out.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I was about 183 over it was cuz of more dessert type food than normal. We had smore's and stuff too along with great food that day.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    595 calories over goal (settings are for 1lb per week loss, so a little above maintenance) and yet this morning the scale was down 2lbs. :laugh: :drinker:
  • michelle7673
    michelle7673 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    122 under. But I did a hard workout, which made up for the chili dog and fries -- the steak and the frozen yogurt would have been reasonably common foods in my lineup either way :)
  • danthedietman
    Options
    i went over on my sodium a little a tiny bit on the sugar ( like 4 grams) and fats by 79 grams
  • mstree07
    mstree07 Posts: 4
    Options
    403 calories over - I would have been under if I hadn't eaten ALMOST AN ENTIRE LARGE POPCORN at the movie theater all by myself! Ack!
  • Snowwy11
    Snowwy11 Posts: 28
    Options
    Way under! Great workout :)
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I was under by about 600. Why...was the 4th something special? It's just another day.
  • heartworth9
    heartworth9 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I was 1700 over but it was also my birthday party so I enjoyed every morsel and had a wonderful time with family and friends. I spent 3 hours kayaking today so feel balanced from the excess. Back on track today. Another party tomorrow. I love summer and will learn how to navigate all of this social activity in time using your help and ideas, tracking and making allowances for an occasional time of calculated indulgence, guilt free.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    134 calories UNDER.

Was in the GREEN all across the board (cal/carb/fat/prot/sugar/sodium) :drinker:
  • startheory
    startheory Posts: 63
    Options
    O geez.. I was probably the worst I've been in a loooong time. I was 600 calories over for the day :( MFP told me if I kept that up daily, in 5 weeks I would be 5 lbs more HAHAHA