Gamers, geeks, pop culture lovers looking to add friends? Here ya go

Options

Replies

• strifechick
    strifechick Posts: 129 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    That link won't work for some reason. Probably cause my phone.
  • strifechick
    edited March 2017
    Options
    beerfoamy wrote: »
    whole Witch King outfit would be so cool!
    hmmmmm....I could do with a project!

I would be so jealous of a witch king one cause I could never do that in a million years!

Here is my random cosplay costume. I know it's terrible, cut me some slack I had very little to work with (what was in my dorm room and and 5 minute trip to a goodwill, getting kicked out, while they were closing). And I did the majority of the work in a car, in the dark, during a trip.

Plus is a a terrible pic but the only one I have!

n4m9jobay2u8.jpg
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    see, that's ace! B)
  • strifechick
    Options
    see, that's ace! B)

I'm pretty sure it's actually terrible, at least compared to most cosplay costumes.

I still liked what I managed to do with what I had and my conditions though.
  • Naruya
    Naruya Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Big nerd here! I absolutely love gaming, mostly on Playstation now. I play a lot of different games but I enjoy playing RPGs like The Witcher, Skyrim, Final Fantasy the most. I recently finished Horizon Zero Dawn, so much love for that game <3

I also have a Playstation VR and while it still has a lot of room for improvement, I do like what it's capable of. It's very immersive and lots of fun. I can't see myself using it for hours like I do with RPGs but for quick 30-minute sessions it's great fun!

Though I haven't had much time for it lately, I also enjoy anime and shows like Dr. Who.

During the day I'm also a big nerd, as I'm a web designer and developer mostly writing code all day.
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    https://littlealchemy.com/

just to keep anyone busy forever!!
  • strifechick
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'be heard a lot of good things about dr who but never actually seen a single episode. Does that like disqualify me from being a nerd? Haha
  • GettinHealthy0709
    GettinHealthy0709 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm currently playing ESO(elder scrolls online) but I've played skyrim and oblivion in the past. I've played runescape but ran out of membership and can't afford it anymore & it sucks being non-member lol. I looooove reading, currently have a Kindle Unlimited subscription & I freakin love it. I like arrow, the flash, daredevil and the punisher, the tv shows & movies(the ones who have movies that is) & I'm still getting into others. I'm reeeeally loving Star Trek too, I'm currently watching the original series on Netflix, already watched Enterprise and the next generation. Feel free to friend me, if you have ps4 & ESO & would like to play message me and I'll give you my psn! Be warned tho, I'm a noob but I try my best! Lol
  • strifechick
    Options
    I'm currently playing ESO(elder scrolls online) but I've played skyrim and oblivion in the past. I've played runescape but ran out of membership and can't afford it anymore & it sucks being non-member lol. I looooove reading, currently have a Kindle Unlimited subscription & I freakin love it. I like arrow, the flash, daredevil and the punisher, the tv shows & movies(the ones who have movies that is) & I'm still getting into others. I'm reeeeally loving Star Trek too, I'm currently watching the original series on Netflix, already watched Enterprise and the next generation. Feel free to friend me, if you have ps4 & ESO & would like to play message me and I'll give you my psn! Be warned tho, I'm a noob but I try my best! Lol

I read a ton too on my kindle but I haven't gotten the subscription. I probably should though, I was just never sure if it was worth it.

And I LOVE arrow and flash too, super into those shows (never read the comics much though, when I was a kid I was more of a Spider-Man person). I love the punisher in any form he is always great! And I've never been a huge daredevil fan in the past I really did seem to like his Netflix show (maybe it's cause they had the punisher in it? Hahah).

Never been huge into Star Trek, I watched bits and pieces of the older different series when I was growing up cause my dad was a fan but that was it.

• Skee_2802
    Skee_2802 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Not sure I qualify...

Playing final fantasy XV on PS4, played all the FF before this one, Skyrim on PS3 yet to complete remastered on PS4, Destiny, Tekken - Can't wait for the new release of this on ps4 coming soon (finally!) & Modern Warfare.

Star Trek, X-files, Matrix, all episodes, movies and seasons have watched.

Anime favorite would have to be Naruto shippuden, spewing it's finally over, had been watching for years! Started watching bleach but??

• beerfoamy
    Options
    https://littlealchemy.com/

just to keep anyone busy forever!!

I take it back. This is actually worryingly addictive and has made my wrist hurt! (nothing to do with the 3 solid hours spent clicking a mouse, honest)
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    jaklmg245ltx.jpeg

Now that I am home here is a selfie in my helmet :smiley:

Most other stuff I have that would be geeky are things I got in collectors editions of games.

Like a wolfs head medallion from the witcher.
  • strifechick
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    jaklmg245ltx.jpeg

Now that I am home here is a selfie in my helmet :smiley:

Most other stuff I have that would be geeky are things I got in collectors editions of games.

Like a wolfs head medallion from the witcher.

That's pretty cool! Wish I had one! Haha
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Hey any streamers out there?
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options

My brother and I are just starting up streaming music/gaming. Or so we keep talking about...
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

My brother and I are just starting up streaming music/gaming. Or so we keep talking about...

my brother and I both have a gaming channel, I stream sometimes. Played borderlands 1 recently for the first time, streamed the whole thing, very boring, I don't talk much at all and when I do its normally nonsense.

Mainly battlefield 1 videos lately. I don't want to link them here since some contain swearing, killing and a horse taking flight.
  • MichellePatte92
    MichellePatte92 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Gamer, anime-lover, infatuated with all things sci-fi! Always looking for more people to nerd out with!
  • eroneree
    eroneree Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am a broke budget gamer. PC master race. I usually play older classic games or indie titles because they're cheap and they run on my old laptop. Currently playing Witcher (the first one!). Some all time favorites: Grim Fandango, Knights of the Old Republic, Bastion, Fez (don't judge).

Huge Star Wars fan, but the PT never happened. Yeah I'm one of those guys.