Gamers, geeks, pop culture lovers looking to add friends? Here ya go

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Fuss91
    Fuss91 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Big gamer/lover of all things geek here! I have just started my own indie games company - 'Fuss Games'.
    Loves include in no order - Star Wars, LOTR/The hobbit, Dr Who, GOT, Walking Dead, Old school Nintendo, Pokemon, Mario, Marvel, Adventure Time, Rick and Morty, Funko POP figures... basically any sci fi/fantasy/zombieness. <3
  • TaymanL
    TaymanL Posts: 75 Member
    Options

Cards against humanity?? :D

Have you played the Cyanide & Happiness card game? That one is even more fun imo :smiley:

• FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    eroneree wrote: »
    I am a broke budget gamer. PC master race. I usually play older classic games or indie titles because they're cheap and they run on my old laptop. Currently playing Witcher (the first one!). Some all time favorites: Grim Fandango, Knights of the Old Republic, Bastion, Fez (don't judge).

Huge Star Wars fan, but the PT never happened. Yeah I'm one of those guys.

I used to geek out hard on Star Wars. I was in a Star Wars only gaming clan from 16 until... erm... last year. To be fair, it broke up a few years back and reformed, but yeah, that's where gaming started for me. KotR was my favorite of the games by far!

Star Wars, Star Trek, Eve Online, FFXI, I've run quite the gamut of games. I also got into some anime (Sword Art Online is a fave), and I still play with Legos... with my daughter of course :lol:
  • strifechick
    strifechick Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    eroneree wrote: »
    I am a broke budget gamer. PC master race. I usually play older classic games or indie titles because they're cheap and they run on my old laptop. Currently playing Witcher (the first one!). Some all time favorites: Grim Fandango, Knights of the Old Republic, Bastion, Fez (don't judge).

Huge Star Wars fan, but the PT never happened. Yeah I'm one of those guys.

I used to geek out hard on Star Wars. I was in a Star Wars only gaming clan from 16 until... erm... last year. To be fair, it broke up a few years back and reformed, but yeah, that's where gaming started for me. KotR was my favorite of the games by far!

Star Wars, Star Trek, Eve Online, FFXI, I've run quite the gamut of games. I also got into some anime (Sword Art Online is a fave), and I still play with Legos... with my daughter of course :lol:

I used to play eve online but that was like forever ago. When my ex and I broke up he stole my account (one of the many jerk moves he did) and I haven't touched it since. I totally forgot about that game for awhile!
  • RagTagSampson
    RagTagSampson Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Glad to see this thread still kicking! Add away : )