Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Ladies, MUST HAVES in your make up bag?

Options

Replies

• gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Nice!

I guess to be fair I should update what I'm using as well.

Nature's Gate lotion on my face when I remember.
    Urban Decay's YDK
    Bare Escentuals bb cream for eyes
    Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero
    Smashbox concealer in Tan
    PUR minerals disappearin ink concealer
    Benefit's Theyre Real mascara!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    This is everything that I have in my make-up bag! :smile:
    s519350610431747573_p20_i1_w750.jpeg
    P_Face_Foundation_SmartShadeToneMimicLarge.ashx
    cover-girl-eyelash-curler.jpgVolumeAcceleratorMascara_PRODUCT.jpg300.jpg
    21IQOaGeisL.jpgIMG_2883.JPG
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I love the WNW Nutty! I use that as a base often!
  • emilee974
    emilee974 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I must have eye liner, mascara and my YSL lipgloss <3
  • summerhaze71
    summerhaze71 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I don't have input on makeup, but at the end of the day, when you are wanting to wash it all off: Juara Rice Facial Cleanser.... absolute favorite ever!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I don't have input on makeup, but at the end of the day, when you are wanting to wash it all off: Juara Rice Facial Cleanser.... absolute favorite ever!

I've tried a ton of cleansers - Finally decided the best one was soap and water.

I have a ton of stuff, but most used:

L Oreal 2-Step Mascara - doesn't clump, bleed, or run. I teach Aqua fitness so these are really important issues.
    Clinique eyebrow pencil
    Eye shadows of various colors
    blush - one bronzy, one pink
    Neutrogena lipstick
    Aquaphor lip balm
    Jeunnesse firming lotion
    Eucerine moisturizer with sunscreen
    I have a bunch of primers

Best fun subscription: Ipsy monthly make-up samples
  • the_alexorcist
    the_alexorcist Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Coloured lip balm and mascara.
  • desika8787
    desika8787 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    - Wash peeling from Estée Lauder (haha the one and only one)
    - Toner from Declaré Switzerland
    - Cream from Clarins
    - Clinique Concealer
    - Mascara from Clinique (the ordiary one - no Volume etc, just blackening)
    - Foundation (for the bad/important days haha) from Bourjois
    - Nude eye shadow palette from Clarins
    - Powder from Dermacol Czech
    - Blush powder from Lancôme
    - Lipbalm from Manufaktura Czech

Even in general I only use the peeling, toner, cream, mascara and a bit of powder... The rest is when I have a special or important day :)
  • kramrn77
    kramrn77 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Benefit porfessional
    Coola matte BB cream (loooove it because my skin is oily and this doesn't make me super shiny)
    Este Lauder loose powder
    Benefit dandelion blush
    Benefit Bad Gal Mascara
    Bentint or Benefit Posie Tint for lips
    Lip balm

Off work: Stila Dare to Bare makes a consistent round

I tend to buy sample sizes because they fit better and I actually use them all rather then throwing them away.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    The only thing I wear daily is face moisturizer with spf (olay) and chap stick. I only wear makeup if I am going out on a weekend or a special occasion. When I wear makeup it's very natural, but with a red lip. I do enjoy makeup, but I don't wear 90% of the time because of laziness and my oily skin used to prevent me from wearing makeup, so I got used to going without it. However, I did find makeup I can wear for long periods of time. That being said if you have oily skin you should invest in
    Hourglass Immaculate foundation. It's a liquid that finishes as powder. Will not turn you into an oil slick. You won't have to blot all day. It's pretty damn amazing.
    Benefit Erase Paste- I have dark circles under my eyes.
    Makeup Forever Pro Finish powder. Good by itself for a quick coverage or on top of foundation to finish your look.
    Nars blush will last you forever. A little bit goes a long long way.
    Lancome bonzer
    BareMinerals illuminating powder.
    Nars Larger than Life Long-wear liner. Greatest pencil liner ever. It looks like liquid, but it's a pencil, so easy to apply. And I hated applying eyeliner because it used to take me FOREVER, but this one changed that for me. I got it in a gift set that had eyeliners (pencil and liquid)from top brands at Sephora for $34. Look for it around November/December. I have liners to last me years. lol
    Almay brown eyes trio. I have a bunch of eye pallets, but this is my go to. I just like nude shades.
    Massacra - Makeup Forever
    Best lip stain Sephora brand
    For a less intense color on the lips, I love this. I use this the most. Even if I don't have on makeup, but want some color I wear this. Revlon Color Stay Lip Stain.
  • chardh
    chardh Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I use to wear a lot of makeup but now that my confidence has grown it is next to nothing. But I must have tinted moisturizer, blush and lip gloss that's all occasionally mascara and eyeshadow but I keep it pretty basic now.
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    Rosebud Salve...the best lipgloss evah!
  • Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Clinique mascara, Burts Bees lip gloss - that's about it. I have some pressed powder and eyeshadow for special occasions, but those rarely get used. I'm pretty simple.
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I prefer a 'make love' bag, instead
  • Archerychickge
    Archerychickge Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Almay eyeliner, Maybelline Volume mascara, Crème eye shadow, Lip stain, plumping lip gloss. Done.
  • Sweetsluv
    Sweetsluv Posts: 2,260 Member
    Options
    Chapstick is my only MUST.
    Depending on the day I'll do just a moisturizer. Some days bb creme and mascara (like today). Rarely will I go full face.
  • crewcretic
    Options
    Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector (Coral), Rimmel foundation, Revlon Colorstay powder, No7 Blush, No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow in 'Mink', and 17 Va Va Voom Mascara.
  • ourtruelovewillneverdie
    Options
    Contour kit-cheap 15 color palette from Amazon
    Loreal foundation for if I contour
    Bare essentuals if I dont
    Purple cover girl mascara if I'm wearing lashes
    Revlon lash extend if not
    Nyx eye pencils in milk
    Elf eye shadow and face primer
    Tons of color palettes for eyes, lips, and face from elf, ulta, and Amazon
    Physicians formula lip plumper in clear
    Mac lip liner and eye liner
    About 40 brushes from MAC, bare essentuals, and Amazon.

I love makeup but I wear it maybe once every two weeks or less. Normally it is just Aveeno radiant face lotion with spf. I used to do my makeup every day until kids came so now I do it more for others to learn and practice new techniques.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    I'm not a "makeup" capable girl, lol. Tinted lip balm or lip stain, a color stick (blush/lip in one), and mascara is about all I can competently (and care to) use.

I despise foundation, even tinted moisturizer and BB creams (I I've tried a ton of them, including the Korean ones). I can NOT find a close enough match (super fair, but with olive undertones). However, I have found a Korean brand of concealer for my under eye darkness that I can wear alone and blends out perfectly. That's the "fanciest" makeup trick I can pull off, lol.

• redhead_che
    redhead_che Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My "must have" makeup item is the Indigo eyeliner from Clinique. For some reason, I just prefer blue eyeliner over most colors. Otherwise the rest of my "kit" is the standard foundation and powder xD